Sion Nasus and Veigar useless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordHippoman

08-18-2011

Nasus is packing an AOE, so that should help him.

Shahrizai

08-18-2011

They're already reworking Veigar, so you don't know how he'll play out in Dominion because I'm pretty sure it won't be a numbers change.

Shurelia said his new ult is some kind of aoe and his new meteor is really fast.

No info on his new Q though.

There was a Red that said there are enough minions in Dominion (when someone asked about Nasus farm).

Still.

It's worthwhile to note that Veigar gets 5 AP (on max Q) per champion kill, so I don't know if he'll be SUBPAR.

GordonFreemanJr

08-18-2011

Start with 1350 gold so not as much farm

BarxBaron

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusionslicer View Post
These champions are generally fairly decent 1v1 already without massive farm. Since the gameplay is based on 1v1 2v2 2v3 style, they shouldn't have any trouble. As it is much easier to get items, this should compensate for that mechanic.
Yeah I was just gonna say they are already practically 1on1 shutdown champs as it is farm or not. Vs their specific prey they can 1on1 pretty well.

Nas will be good at cap interuption with an AE dot with a large area. Veg still has one of the best stuns in game.

Madman Reborn

08-19-2011

I don't think it's really true. Veigar isn't depended on his creep, he's mostly depended on AP. With a better gold income you can secure those ap items faster. I think you over estimate the amount of ap he gains through his Q. If veigar ends the game with 300 cs mostly you'll see about 70 creeps of those killed with his q.

Sion isn't a very different story allthough for AP sion it isn't all that necerary to form those creeps up, with him it also again the AP he needs to buff his shield.

Nasus on the other he really need that cs to get his damage to godlike(if he doesn't he's worthless).

Veigar isn't worthless underfarmed.