Sion Nasus and Veigar useless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SHREK lS LlFE

08-18-2011

These all require massive creep farm, not specifically gold, to really apex. What is going to happen for these heroes? Or will they just suck.

FeyChey

08-18-2011

There is no late game true, making these champs probably sub par to others. However the game isn't gonna be a tier 1 champs or gtfo, play whatever you want and enjoy yourself. This game looks really sick.

Fusionslicer

08-18-2011

These champions are generally fairly decent 1v1 already without massive farm. Since the gameplay is based on 1v1 2v2 2v3 style, they shouldn't have any trouble. As it is much easier to get items, this should compensate for that mechanic.

RagNoRock5x

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obaby Its Unreal View Post
These all require massive creep farm, not specifically gold, to really apex. What is going to happen for these heroes? Or will they just suck.
I think they said some abilities were getting tweaked for Dominion. Its quite possible they upped the amount these champs skill scale off a single minion kill.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

I personally hope that their abilities are changed to not care about creep farm in the mode- since it seems very counter-intuitive and un-fun to sit around farming creeps while everyone else is running to points.

Bomb in lasagna

08-18-2011

I'd say Veigar may not be that bad just because of his AoE stun. That can easily zone out champions and help your team capture and defend points.

FlyMoto

08-18-2011

AP Sion will still be pretty strong... AD Sion has always been a very late game carry, and so would probably still suck.

Nasus and Veigar will need something, though.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

I'll be really disappointed if Veigar turns into a AOE stun support on Dominion instead of the burst nuker we know and love.

Myrmidont

08-18-2011

Sion's more useless imo than nasus or veg

poor guy can't get buffed being 2 different builds in one.

that w/e sec off his stun also really sucks

Minarchist

08-18-2011

Given that they need large numbers of creep kills as opposed to gold to be effective, it seems like they are not going to be nearly as good on Crystal Shard than in Summoner's Rift. Having said that, they could still be viable.