League of Legends: Dominion Livestream Friday-Sunday

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ddog

08-18-2011

read: watch other people having fun this weekend while you play summoner's rift :/

Tylendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

I liked how you did the commentary. Still, I bet Random Queues in this game are going to be nothing but people screaming "Why weren't you here!?"

Red VII

08-18-2011

At first I was like: Wow, the old Dominion trailer with new voice overs.

Then there was actual gameplay.

Phreak, you don't do a half-bad job of shoutcasting yourself. Keep up the good work.

ToAoX

08-18-2011

Phreak sounds ridiculous commentating this! I love Riot and I cannot wait for this weekend. It's going to be so much better then the DotA 2 stream! YAY!!!! Thanks Riot!!!!!

disbeAcerFools

08-18-2011

Can I just ask one thing of you guys, community? When I play this game, I want it to be laid back, have fun, and not really care about winning or losing as long as we have a good game. Can everyone just be a little more chill when playing this game, unlike in summoner's rift? Because if I have my Dominion experiences (where I'm trying to have honest fun) ruined by a bunch of people yelling at everyone, etc., I'm not going to be happy about it.

Wizard of Spells

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Listen to anyone doing tourney coverage - Like Dreamhack, or the DOTA2 livestream right now. The real fast paced tourney coverage isn't nearly as gaspy or dramatic, and they don't sound like they wind themselves while providing more than enough information about the encounters.

Trolololol XP

08-18-2011

i wounder what the IP rate per match?

mojib

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by disbeAcerFools View Post
Can I just ask one thing of you guys, community? When I play this game, I want it to be laid back, have fun, and not really care about winning or losing as long as we have a good game. Can everyone just be a little more chill when playing this game, unlike in summoner's rift? Because if I have my Dominion experiences (where I'm trying to have honest fun) ruined by a bunch of people yelling at everyone, etc., I'm not going to be happy about it.
That's why we have coop vs ai...?

shadowblazr

08-18-2011

CURSES! I work all weekend ;_;

Will this be recorded by any chance?

Slavik1

08-18-2011

Will watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojib View Post
That's why we have coop vs ai...?
You don't know how much people yell at each other in Co-op vs AI...

12345678 ... 10