Promoted Dominion Units

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Teembro

08-18-2011

I just saw the video from TB and I must say, those promoted units are big and sexy. SR incorporation in future possibly?

Clyton

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalcoVet101 View Post
I just saw the video from TB and I must say, those promoted units are big and sexy. SR incorporation in future possibly?
If Promote returns to SR, then say hello to 5-man promote in one lane and literally 5 minute games. The only way to counter it if another team gets a 5-man promote, which in the end, will create a bland gameplay.

Captain Teembro

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Limit View Post
If Promote returns to SR, then say hello to 5-man promote in one lane and literally 5 minute games. The only way to counter it if another team gets a 5-man promote, which in the end, will create a bland gameplay.
Well, obviously promote would need nerfs for SR. But mostly I just liked the size of the minion. Super minions should be bigger

Ediwir

Wrenchman

08-18-2011

Promote won't be coming back to SR. the only reason it is on CS (men, we need another name for crystal scar/dominion, this is gonna confuse me a lot) is that minions only appear for short times.

however, the model looks cool, and making this the new superminion model could be a possibility.

FeyChey

08-18-2011

there is good reason why it was removed from the game in the first place.

As for a map/game nickname...csd? crystal scar dominion. or just dom mode.

stalecookie

08-18-2011

Please no, that was the worst, 5 man promote squads gg

Nuclear Titbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2011

What if i promote promoted minion?

Zax Underdark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Limit View Post
Everyone ever takes it....only counter too it is it....makes bland gameplay.... totally talking about flash right?

(Although I agree promote should not be in SR)

Ediwir

Wrenchman

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax Underdark View Post
Everyone ever takes it....only counter too it is it....makes bland gameplay.... totally talking about flash right?

(Although I agree promote should not be in SR)
except you can't demolish tower by flashing at it and that if you flash at level 1 your flash ends immediately instead of remaining alive until you get to the enemy nexus.

Archlord Mythos

08-18-2011

They changed the way it works, so it only works on special minions.

They could make it return to SR if they wanted, perhaps allowing you to promote the tank minion (the one that spawns every 3 rounds), or something to that effect.