Help with veigar combo of doom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tumultuoustempus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

You don't need to hold shift to do it. Just set your key bindings to smart cast when you press the normal keys. If you play a champion and you don't want to use smart cast (this will happen almost never - trust me), you just switch them back at the beginning of the game.

For those of you saying smart casting isn't worth it - I suggest you try it out then come back and post your updated opinion. Smart casting literally halves the casting time of your combo. Remember all those times you BARELY missed a kill or someone BARELY got out of range in time? Smartcast will help reduce those situations. Milliseconds matter in this game. Smart cast will save you hundreds of them.

Elfomal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Ingame
Press Esc
Key biddings
Go down, u will reach a option called "smart cast 1,2,3,4)
I recommend u,start to play with ALL HEROES smartcasted,if will be like ,hard,on begin,but u will see,that its really quicker,for ANY HERO that's smartasted.

try playing cassio,With and Without smart cast, as well akali,katarina,etc ^^

XTreeX

08-19-2011

veigars E is hard to land smart casted. his other spells are kinda like shoot and click though so that would work.