Help with veigar combo of doom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

ive been playing veigar and ive had trouble landing his full combo because my fingers arent quick enough. im not trained with smart cast but i know practice is the key.
i stun them then cast W then while it is falling use DFG after ive done that i attempt to ult them then use my Q but i often press the wrong buttons........or dont do it quick enough...
can someone please help me with this?

thanks guys

SkullMasteRgR

08-18-2011

well they only thing i can suggest is practise. Custom games are ur friends...

Gunflame

08-18-2011

you dont really need smart cast... though it is useful.

Personally I moved my number 6 item to the letter T, I go like this:

- E for Stun
- W Click
- T click, R click, Q Quick

With smartcasts it would be something like this

- E for stun
- Hold shift (smartcast key)
- Move mouse over the champion
- W,T,E,Q

tumultuoustempus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

I highly suggest you start using smartcast. It will only take you 4-5 games to be proficient with it. Change your key bindings so you don't need to hold shift every time.

Merit133

Recruiter

08-18-2011

Using smartcast or getting good with it isn't a must. I've never used it and I do ok. The only champs I think it would absolutely improve cast times with would be a kennen/Mundo Q.

Balorlord

08-18-2011

set all but your E to smartcast, and just practice pressing the combo really fast on your keyboard in notepad, untill you can do it without thinking about it too much
E(click)W1(click)QR

Elfomal

08-18-2011

To smart cast,go into options, key configs,then it will be the option, "smart cast 1 - 2 - 3 - 4"
Set those to Q W E R,it will help u a LOT both on last hits as for combos,with most of heroes(cassiopeia is my favo =3)

XTreeX

08-18-2011

hmmmm if i smart cast with veigar doesnt that mean all my other champions will be smart casted as well?
i dont want to be smart casted for all my other champions
BTW thanks for the help with moving the item slot to T it is alot easier

ComradeHX

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTreeX View Post
hmmmm if i smart cast with veigar doesnt that mean all my other champions will be smart casted as well?
i dont want to be smart casted for all my other champions
BTW thanks for the help with moving the item slot to T it is alot easier
You do not have to set everything to smart cast.

Just hold down shift when pressing buttons for smartcast.

XTreeX

08-18-2011

i see......but holding down shift is kinda annoying everytime i goto do some thing hahah.....
o well thanks