Global Ultimates in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RandalMcfierce

08-17-2011

Will ultimates like Pantheons and Twisted Fates be able to reach from one capture point to another? Was this one of the things you had in mind when you reduced the range in the first place?

Litheon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2011

I was just thinking about this as well. It seems like ults like that (along with some like shen, nocturne, etc, though not as much) could be very game changing. I think when you see someone who has a long range ult on the other team, you'll have to play much more defensively, mostly because you don't have as much protection from turrets.

Veka

08-18-2011

it might or might not be game changing cause think about it all those champs are still pretty easy to take down if you play more tanky dps or tanky mage...for example a team of viegar/taric/malz/xin/urgot imo this team would dominate more...dominion reminds me of Guild Wars, alliance battle and jade quarry were you fight for territory o.o

Fusionslicer

08-18-2011

But backdoor TF will be extremely annoying to deal with.

Shinomi

08-18-2011

The map seems way too small for global to be that favorable, in the time it takes Panth to jump you could nearly walk to where he is. Though Noc will probably be pretty kickass