I play Jax and I hate Ninja Tabi.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imation29

08-17-2011

So, it may not be necessary to buy the boots every match because of enemy team CC or the fact that dodge runes + his E passive can give you enough dodge to be fine.

But I find myself most games buying Ninja Tabi anyways because I want those crucial dodge procs to help with fighting. I've played Jax quite a while and know my ins and outs of the champion (Hell, he's my first champion I got a penta with).

TL;DR

I like Ninja Tabi for the dodge and speed, but not always the armor as dodge makes up for that. Could there be an extra type of boots made where it is ninja tabi but with Mres instead to help with mages? Thanks.

-Your fellow Jax player.

Edit: Item can be called Minja Nabi. Because I can.

Imation29

08-17-2011

Hadouken.

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

For Jax, you are just fine getting Merc Treads if you so need them. Chances are, if you need Mercury Treads in that game, you're not going to get many dodge procs anyway within a fight since casters are your main issue.

Aloretec

08-18-2011

I think there should be more dodge items since they took it off PD. Just IMO. Moonflair w/e ability power plus tenacity item isn't bad on Jax if you need the tenacity.

Ovalusc1

08-18-2011

they just really need more dodge items in general.

Prince Kassad

08-18-2011

Naw, Riot is slowly removing dodge from the game. Shurelia said they are gonna take it away from Nidalee's cougar form next patch. Soon they will probably give Sivir a new passive. Then I bet they will remake Jax without dodge and eventually remove Ninja Tabi from the game. Lol I feel like an oracle (the next Malzahar!) because I bet that is all gonna happen, and in that order too.

DimensionsDesire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Hell No. Jax's Dodge's just demolish's any AD already, Take in to account that a Jax with full dodge runes can already have around 50% dodge. I've played Ashe before against a Jax around 5 levels below me, kited him all day and the only damage he got in on me was the jump + 1 auto attack after the jump, and he was still able to kill me. Jax's dodge is just unrelentless and it needs to be lowered imo, the only way to kill him is to buy a sword of the divine which just assaults most AD builds seeing as how you need more damage and can't just be building attack. Mind that I was also travelling with a Soraka who was healing me and he melted through her easily after me, he started at full HP and ended with about 1/4, against my over 600DPS against him, He lasted around 20 seconds before the fellow Brand on my team finally came and finished off his last bit of HP.