viable commentary

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

damndirtyhippies

08-17-2011

i am considering creating a youtube account and casting commentary for dominion. i am going to consider the style that huskystarcraft uses and try to apply that to dominion. i have sufficent time and resourses to do this, a couple of knowledgeable freinds to help me along the way. i also beleive that domionon will provide much more to talk about than traditional lol, due to the faster pace, less time spent dead, and the quicker seesaw mechanics of the game.

what i consider to be my biggest hurdle in this project would be getting access to top notch matches to comment on in a timely fashion.

i also do consider that there will be other people with the same idea, ftw gaming for example who are already established, however it will be more exclusivley based on dominion

do you think this is viable?

what am i forgetting?

rumples

08-17-2011

With the rift games you see commentated on they ALREADY have trouble keeping up with everything going on, just between 3 lanes. I think it would be a nightmare trying to stay focused on the most important skirmishes happening on the map in dominion

damndirtyhippies

08-17-2011

thats a good point however, its still gonna be done, and although i cant possibly keep up, i figure ill try to keep up as best i can and attempt to focus on the most critical points...

iLubChu

08-17-2011

It will be hard, but I trust that you can do well.