I'll play the S*** outta Dominion, but-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

After seeing DoTa2...I must say I enjoy where LoL is now, and where it came from. However, if there was a ever a "new" map LoL needs it is a more open range map. I will play the hell out of Dominion, but an open range map would be really nice. Not Magma chamber...something seriously with very little to do as far as obstacles.

Captain Alejo

08-17-2011

A giant PvP arena with no goal other than to farm kills? ala Bloodline Champions?

Algorhythms

08-17-2011

sounds fun to me

Zaggith

08-17-2011

Every time someone brings this up, I picture this map;

I figure a desert would be the best setting. 5 lanes, completely straight from left to right, 2 towers in each lane, with an inhibitor tower at the end of each, and the nexus behind all of this.

It's a castle siege. You obviously can't stop all the lanes fully, but they'd all be rather close so you'd constantly be jumping between them across this open battlefield.

The map would have a few large rocks and boulders, and random brush nearby them or just in the open, sandstorms blowing by.

I think it'd offer some really unique laning scenarios, given that the lanes would be equal to number of players. Just a thought.

Kimimaro49

08-17-2011

I'd rather picture a 4-5 lane map of lanes which cross in the middle.