Announcing Taiwan Server Closed Beta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherryh

08-19-2011

This .... is another way to make money , what else? Try to be in my shoe, being Singaporean or South East Asian, we play English version of LOL and now we move out of our country and move to say... China. GREAT~!~!~! Bann ip from china prevents you from playing this unless you use hotspot shield to bypass this first launch , switch it off before hitting Log in after entering your password. [which does not work everytime] and you lauch a chinese version near me ...us...we... and go in and talk in traditional chinese?

1st big bullshlt it will never happen.
2nd Try launching a Simplified version in China and most prob HongKong SAR and lure me to play it with lower ping but type in chinese again? Kill me.
3rd , Request you to launch some servers that is near HK SAR and make it in English? You'll never do it as it would not make you much profit...

Conclusion, another ( big bunch of ) sad players trying very hard to reset thier modem a few times to get connection with different IP that is not being bann and tries to log in for 15-30 minutes and lags off games some times which get reported by teamates for afk , lags, feed and get bann for 2 days. Yes, Banned for 2 days was the reward Riot gave me for trying to hard to log in thier game just to play , have some "fun" , - Thats just too encouraging for me to spend more cash to buy stuff cos of ultra good log in, superb pings, unlimited reportings, hours of trying to log in to see new skins and heros in actions.

Yours sincerely,

( the groups of players you ought to take care of )

The Green Amoeba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eziodjinn View Post
Looks like you aren't fluent in English either.
Yeah 1 typo would drop someone below the qualification of fluency. Fluent has a specific meaning. Gtfo.

ZeMacaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

Now we only need a south american server to never have to deal with a American with 30ms latency that can't hit a skillshot while we hit that **** at 270ms. I hate to play hard-mode against peope goofing at easy-mode. Americans don't even know what latency or jitter are.

Chiddaling

08-23-2011

Can someone help me guide through the transfer? I cant read chinese..

Dmon3y26

09-20-2011

Yeah, Australia needs one. Sick of kids crying cause they get ping spikes of 150, I'm playing 220 all day every day.

hunterdoesntbite

12-02-2011

time to take med dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eziodjinn View Post
HUEHUEHUE HUE HUEHUEHUE

and

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

and

/bad

Looks like you aren't fluent in English either.

LOL