Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Real-Life Picture thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eternal425

Senior Member

06-21-2010

OMG Asians! I'm Asian too!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaconMouthJoy

Recruiter

06-21-2010

I had no idea there were so many asian women playing LoL. Good thing we don't have any driving based champions, they'd be running over their teammates and parking in the river.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rexplosive

Senior Member

06-21-2010

Quote:
Gathies:
I had no idea there were so many asian women playing LoL. Good thing we don't have any driving based champions, they'd be running over their teammates and parking in the river.


Oh no, you didn't...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Spade

Senior Member

06-21-2010

That time I was on Who Wants to be a Millionaire...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

carlos arco

Banned

06-21-2010

carla


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eternal425

Senior Member

06-22-2010

Quote:
Gathies:
I had no idea there were so many asian women playing LoL. Good thing we don't have any driving based champions, they'd be running over their teammates and parking in the river.


You're funny NOT, not only is that extremely racist but I (being an Asian male) bet I have a better driving record than you as for the last 10 years I have yet to get into an accident, get a ticket, or get pulled over for a DUI.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Momokuro

Junior Member

06-22-2010

Quote:
Eternal425:
You're funny NOT, not only is that extremely racist but I (being an Asian male) bet I have a better driving record than you as for the last 10 years I have yet to get into an accident, get a ticket, or get pulled over for a DUI.

*Clap clap* You go boy! The Asians I know are very good drivers, and also have yet to get into an accident. I know a lot of Asians.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalacticBars

Recruiter

06-22-2010

Quote:
Eternal425:
You're funny NOT, not only is that extremely racist but I (being an Asian male) bet I have a better driving record than you as for the last 10 years I have yet to get into an accident, get a ticket, or get pulled over for a DUI.


i'm black and already got a ticket XD nope i wasnt runnin from the cops. I'm a music head sooo yea certain songs...ANYWAY XD hers meeeeeee

oh yes i think im the only actual black buy playin LoL 0.o and yes im dark :O it was an album release party for these guys http://vimeo.com/groups/6210/videos/10404198


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalacticBars

Recruiter

06-22-2010

Quote:
illkilllyoudead:
Lots of love for the girls reppin' themselves in the gamer community <3

Yes I'm a girl. Yes I'm probably older than most of you. Yes I have a stupid summoner name. Yes I have cake for you.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs599.snc3/31563_389091166990_620986990_4486364_6098304_n.jpg

That is all.


-.- i want it...what did you do with it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

illkilllyoudead

Junior Member

06-22-2010

Quote:
GalacticBars:
-.- i want it...what did you do with it


I ateded it