Real-Life Picture thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eternal425

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

OMG Asians! I'm Asian too!

BaconMouthJoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-21-2010

I had no idea there were so many asian women playing LoL. Good thing we don't have any driving based champions, they'd be running over their teammates and parking in the river.

Rexplosive

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathies View Post
I had no idea there were so many asian women playing LoL. Good thing we don't have any driving based champions, they'd be running over their teammates and parking in the river.
Oh no, you didn't...

Mr Spade

06-21-2010

That time I was on Who Wants to be a Millionaire...

carlos arco

Banned

06-21-2010

carla

Eternal425

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathies View Post
You're funny NOT, not only is that extremely racist but I (being an Asian male) bet I have a better driving record than you as for the last 10 years I have yet to get into an accident, get a ticket, or get pulled over for a DUI.

Momokuro

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal425 View Post
You're funny NOT, not only is that extremely racist but I (being an Asian male) bet I have a better driving record than you as for the last 10 years I have yet to get into an accident, get a ticket, or get pulled over for a DUI.
*Clap clap* You go boy! The Asians I know are very good drivers, and also have yet to get into an accident. I know a lot of Asians.

GalacticBars

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal425 View Post
i'm black and already got a ticket XD nope i wasnt runnin from the cops. I'm a music head sooo yea certain songs...ANYWAY XD hers meeeeeee

oh yes i think im the only actual black buy playin LoL 0.o and yes im dark :O it was an album release party for these guys http://vimeo.com/groups/6210/videos/10404198

GalacticBars

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by illkilllyoudead View Post
Lots of love for the girls reppin' themselves in the gamer community <3

Yes I'm a girl. Yes I'm probably older than most of you. Yes I have a stupid summoner name. Yes I have cake for you.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6098304_n.jpg

That is all.
-.- i want it...what did you do with it

illkilllyoudead

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticBars View Post
-.- i want it...what did you do with it
I ateded it