Real-Life Picture thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renegade Shepard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

Attachment 67770

Playing some Eurodance song Another Night - Real MCCoy for friend's school(Last Year).

SoilRoute

10-17-2010

hey there :]

KhayePaws

10-17-2010

Some of you girls need to not photoshop blur/saturate your faces so you look, you know, pretty...and be happy what you really look like `cuz having your face look like a clownface from editing compared to the complexion of your arm/hand/neck...you`re rly not fooling anyone O_O

TheTinyTinyHippo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissumi View Post
Some of you girls need to not photoshop blur/saturate your faces so you look, you know, pretty...and be happy what you really look like `cuz having your face look like a clownface from editing compared to the complexion of your arm/hand/neck...you`re rly not fooling anyone O_O
Like me? God****it. D; I ****ed up again. FFFF. I THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD NOTICE. QQQQQQQQ

FearCatalyst

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedeed View Post
How was BLC?
It's really fun. It was hard for me to get used to at first, though. I've been slacking the last few weeks, too. Kind of sucks. Hopefully I'll have more time once Christmas break rolls around.

ProbablyTerribad

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoPOTomus View Post
Before Race for The Cure awhile ago.
D'awwww. You remind me so much of my brother's fаg hag.

Also hi, picture of me. In case you were wondering, yes, I'm mostly naked.

ProbablyTerribad

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissumi View Post
Yes, I obviously edit my complexion. (Don't laugh, it's a picture I took to help a friend match her eye shadow to mine before a football game.)

I mean, seriously? Some of us take care of our skin. I've lived in Florida my entire life, and I know that I, personally, am extra cautious about sun damaging. I carry sunscreen and moisturizer with me basically all the time. My mom doesn't have the best skin, so I learned from an early age to take care of it if I wish to keep it as nice as it is.

Renegade Shepard

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbablyTerribad View Post
Yes, I obviously edit my complexion. (Don't laugh, it's a picture I took to help a friend match her eye shadow to mine before a football game.)

I mean, seriously? Some of us take care of our skin. I've lived in Florida my entire life, and I know that I, personally, am extra cautious about sun damaging. I carry sunscreen and moisturizer with me basically all the time. My mom doesn't have the best skin, so I learned from an early age to take care of it if I wish to keep it as nice as it is.
You missunderstand his statement i believe. He meant overly editing your look to someone else, rather than looking your true self. I'm just saying thats what i think he tried to say.

Lucid Dreaming

10-17-2010

Hiphopopoptamous and Terribad are worse than 4chan cam*****s. Except they don't bring **** to the table like the cam*****s over there do.

ProbablyTerribad

10-17-2010

I only regularly post pictures as I have a running theme going on my blog. (Tuesday's picture of the week.)

I, unfortunately, post tіts on /b/ on a more regular basis than I will admit. You just won't see them here 'cause I don't want to get banned.