Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Real-Life Picture thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Jesus the Friend:
Dating scene?
How do you intend to have seven (!) children if you don't intend to hook up with men?


I intend to met a man, start a family and live happily ever after.
He will also cook, clean, and do most domestic duties, as I will be a professor of physics.
I imagine him in computing.

He'll have black hair and a big twisted nose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummerDaze

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Jesus the Friend:
Instead of getting married, try this;
- Throw your money out the window
- Burn half of your current possessions
- Slam your face into the wall twice a day
- Approach mirror, give yourself the finger

There you go!


I guess, but then I dont have a partner to laugh about the experience with after im done! We have different views on it, oh well


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
SummerDaze:
I guess, but then I dont have a partner to laugh about the experience with after im done! We have different views on it, oh well

JtF thinks the world is black and white.
Let's runaway and dance in grey.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummerDaze

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Mere Intricacy:

He will also cook, clean, and do most domestic duties, as I will be a professor of physics.


NICE! I love physics, wish my class was smarter though so I could more easily move ahead with my teacher. Way more fun a subject then I had expected


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Mere Intricacy:
I intend to met a man, start a family and live happily ever after.
He will also cook, clean, and do most domestic duties, as I will be a professor of physics.
I imagine him in computing.

He'll have black hair and a big twisted nose.


At least your standards are not high.
You can find an unemployed guy that wants to hang out at home pretty easily.
The trick is getting him to want 7 children.
Hmmm.

Quote:
I guess, but then I dont have a partner to laugh about the experience


Your wife will not be laughing with you about the experience.

She will be laughing AT you... all the way to the bank.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummerDaze

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Jesus the Friend:
Your wife will not be laughing with you about the experience.

She will be laughing AT you... all the way to the bank.


This is implying that i'll be making the money


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
SummerDaze:
This is implying that i'll be making the money


Well, if you can hook up with a rich woman and rob her K-fed style, go for it.

#1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummerDaze

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummerDaze

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Mere Intricacy:
JtF thinks the world is black and white.
Let's runaway and dance in grey.


Okay, we can dance the night away


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Jesus the Friend:
She will be laughing AT you... all the way to the bank.



That would be all well and good...If she was a greedy b*tch. The last time my father treated my mom out was months ago (28 years of happy marriage). AND she has her own job so she rarely needs to ask him for money.

Marriage can be successful if both spouses want to put effort into it. That doesn't mean you're wrong, it just isn't always your case.