Real-Life Picture thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arthur93

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaddyWomper View Post
yea fear catalyst stfu man, dont hate on his style. Someones Jealous.
thank you! I was thinking the same but didn't wanna say it cause it might start more ****. hahaha.
but whatever

arandomperseon

07-07-2010

http://www.mobafire.com/images/avatars/dr-mundo.png

dunno if somones posed as me in this thread before but thats me

CaddyWomper

07-07-2010

i lol'd, your pretty cute tho arandom

FearCatalyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur93 View Post
thank you! I was thinking the same but didn't wanna say it cause it might start more ****. hahaha.
but whatever
/sigh.

First off, I did not say you had emo hair, that was someone else. I called you wannabe hipster trash. Two separate ideas.
Jealous? No. Disappointed in the fact that you post in a video game forum about how you are the "only attractive teenager" here? Yes.
You continue to talk about how great you look, but you just look like every other rich kid walking around town.

My main point is as follows: You are flaunting your ugly hair and your stupid cliché style on a video game forum. Get your head out of your ass for a second and realize that this isn't a **** beauty pageant. It's simply a "post a picture of yourself" thread.

Yes, I am feeding the trolls.

ProbablyTerribad

Recruiter

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearCatalyst View Post
/sigh.

First off, I did not say you had emo hair, that was someone else. I called you wannabe hipster trash. Two separate ideas.
Jealous? No. Disappointed in the fact that you post in a video game forum about how you are the "only attractive teenager" here? Yes.
You continue to talk about how great you look, but you just look like every other rich kid walking around town.

My main point is as follows: You are flaunting your ugly hair and your stupid cliché style on a video game forum. Get your head out of your ass for a second and realize that this isn't a **** beauty pageant. It's simply a "post a picture of yourself" thread.

^probably a virgin.

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/r.../trollface.jpg

CaddyWomper

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearCatalyst View Post
/sigh.

its a post a picture of yourself thread and he posts pictures of himself, tough shlt man your jealous lets be honest.

FearCatalyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbablyTerribad View Post
Hahaha, go back to 4chan xD

And not quite, but eh, believe what you want.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaddyWomper View Post
its a post a picture of yourself thread and he posts pictures of himself, tough shlt man your jealous lets be honest.

I wasn't angry at him for posting pictures, but rather his attitude.

Vaxidd

07-07-2010

Can you guys stop arguing? This forum is to show people your looks, not biitching about bullshyt that comes around. If you cant deal the fact that trolls will do anything to piss you off than why the fuuck are you in the Internet?

And for you trolls. No one laughs at the BS you give us. The only people who will actually care is your imaginary friend who types for you, instead of you using your Dorito covered fingers.

Sorbitolic

07-07-2010

Less words more pictures :]

*******http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/wasabi60616/Picture0167-1.jpg********

Marlmos

07-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbitolic View Post
Less words more pictures :]

*******http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/wasabi60616/Picture0167-1.jpg********
thats what we want to hear