The best part about going on a trip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bicepitis

1 Week Ago

Is buying new luggage.

Ask Luxanna

1 Week Ago

Are you a woman?

Bicepitis

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna View Post
Are you a woman?
Are you hitting on me?

Poeta Somnium

1 Week Ago

If you invested in good luggage it should last you for decades with little to no wear and tear.

Can you only afford paper bags or something?

Bicepitis

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poeta Somnium View Post
If you invested in good luggage it should last you for decades with little to no wear and tear.

Can you only afford paper bags or something?
Sure, I could use the same luggage for years if I were poor minded.

Went to BV and got two Ebano Interacciato trolleys, two Ebano carry ons, four Ebano shoe cases, a Ebano tie case, a Ebano watch case, a Ebano duffel, and a Ebano passport cover.

Theoretically, it could last me a decade but it will last me until the following week when I go to Disney World. I'm not poor minded.

Ask Luxanna

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicepitis View Post

Went to BV and got two Ebano Interacciato trolleys, two Ebano carry ons, four Ebano shoe cases, a Ebano tie case, a Ebano watch case, a Ebano duffel, and a Ebano passport cover.

Theoretically, it could last me a decade but it will last me until the following week when I go to Disney World. I'm not poor minded.
No, you're just stupid minded because only stupid people buy things and use them once when they are made to last for a few years, and there is no other purpose to buy and use them, because nobody else gives a **** except other stupid minded people who buy things and use them once.

Bicepitis

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna View Post
No, you're just stupid minded because only stupid people buy things and use them once when they are made to last for a few years, and there is no other purpose to buy and use them, because nobody else gives a **** except other stupid minded people who buy things and use them once.
Do you wear the same clothes every day?

Poeta Somnium

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicepitis View Post
sure, i could use the same luggage for years if i were poor minded.

Went to bv and got two ebano interacciato trolleys, two ebano carry ons, four ebano shoe cases, a ebano tie case, a ebano watch case, a ebano duffel, and a ebano passport cover.

Theoretically, it could last me a decade but it will last me until the following week when i go to disney world. I'm not poor minded.
Name:  no-you-didnt-thumb.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  13.1 KB

Samus Frost

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicepitis View Post

So your okay with wasting money with no thought of running out any time soon? Must be fun to live blind of any sort of risks.

Bicepitis

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samus Frost View Post
So your okay with wasting money with no thought of running out any time soon? Must be fun to live blind of any sort of risks.
You know how you avoid those risks? You work.