Stupid Question Help Plox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

24 7 Dubstep

08-17-2011

Okay I'm really dumb and I can never do well with morde idk why.
Do I go Ap or Tanky
Build Order list items please

I can never kill anyone who plays morde as any of my other champions, therefore I want 2 learn how 2 morde myself to ownage status.
Heres what I have 2 say ( Opinion )
1) Ap Morde has shield but gets shut down way 2 easy
2) Tanky Morde doesnt hit high enough to maintain shield
3) If you tell me to hybrid you better have a very good reason because its impossible mid game as you will be shut down trying to build your FON and maintaining more AP

PanglossianCynic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

Tanky AP. Rylai's, Zhonya's, Abyssal Scepter, Sorc. Shoes or Merc Treads, Hextech Gunblade, and one last item (Haunting Guise, Void Staff, Lich Bane, etc).

24 7 Dubstep

08-17-2011

Order?

JRizzle81

08-17-2011

To be honest, AP Morde is very viable and squishie, but not that squishie. You have to remember to get spell vamp. The first item to get on Morde is Hextech Revolver or Rylai's depending on how well you do early. Hextech will give you enough spell vamp that you wont have to worry about health and in a team fight when you put your ult on someone that gives you spell vamp. So you will technically be getting healed from spamming your abilities and your ult. It makes you very hard to kill once you get enough dps. So Revolver will build into Will of the Ancients for 25% spell vamp and Rylai's gives you quite a bit of health so I usually go for Deathcap. That will give you enough dps that you are healing for quite a bit each ability spam. The game is usually ending by then, but if not then you really just need to get spell pen or tankiness depending on the enemy build.

So good tanky AP items are great to get when you can, Abyssal Scepter and Zhonya's Hourglass being the main two.

Morde can build very diversely and be very successful, but I find a combo of Will of the Ancients and Rylai's always being my main two items unless I am just steamrolling some peeps.

Liabilities

08-17-2011

rylais, abbysel, roa, merc boots.. those are your core items i would believe :P

Flawliss

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liabilities View Post
rylais, abbysel, roa, merc boots.. those are your core items i would believe :P
Uhm, **** no, roa? wow lol, dont listen to this garbage....

Full AP Morde/order: Boots and 3hp pots, then get hextech revolver, then sorc boots, upgrade revolver to hextech gunblade, then ryjals, then deathcap, abyssal scepter or void staff, lich bane

Tank AP: same as above except when you get to ryjals, get whatever tanky items you need to build to counter the enemy team.

I also run ghost and ignite with both builds, and Mpen marks, hp per lvl seals, and flat ap glyphs and quints with both builds.

Hope this helps.