Guide to win most games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ben90

09-13-2009

Alright im going to go very in depth with this guide so put your reading glasses on:

Step 1: If you are hurt to the point where it might be possible for you to die soon, navigate your mouse to the direction of your base and click

Tips and Tricks:
Tip 1: A lot of people sometimes get confused that you need to run BACK to your base, not forward to the enemy base
Tip 2: If you find yourself having problems with step one you might want to try selecting the folder path that LoL is in and hitting the del then enter button on your keyboard

AI Assimilator

09-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben90 View Post
Alright im going to go very in depth with this guide so put your reading glasses on:

Step 1: If you are hurt to the point where it might be possible for you to die soon, navigate your mouse to the direction of your base and click

Tips and Tricks:
Tip 1: A lot of people sometimes get confused that you need to run BACK to your base, not forward to the enemy base
Tip 2: If you find yourself having problems with step one you might want to try selecting the folder path that LoL is in and hitting the del then enter button on your keyboard
I hope most of my opponents always run back to base and never use recall .

IamBaum

09-13-2009

Ok and here we got another useless thread

theqn

09-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamBaum View Post
Ok and here we got another useless thread
we got a spammer -.-'

Vindico Atrum

09-14-2009

Not useless. Amazing how many ******* try stay in lane at 10% health. Time Warp > Time Bomb, + 4 seconds of them running back to base attempting to survive, and "Obsession has owned <next stoopid noob>"

Foreshadowed

09-14-2009

This halpd me win

yayyyyy

Lollerman

09-14-2009

So I ran back, and someone on the enemy team was waiting for me between our towers.

WHAT NOW?

PIMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-14-2009

Click base more repeatedly. You get there faster.

semse

09-14-2009

what do you do when your back to base ? ...wait for the next creeps to run with them ??

PIMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-14-2009

Hmm.... if only we had a Step 2...