Ideas for a Tryndamere's Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackHorn12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

My Best Build for Tryndamere is: 2 Bloodthirsters, 2 Phantom Dancers, Infinity Edge, Berserker's Greaves.
Tryndamere can kill solo Baron with this build! Have you got Ideas on a better Build for Tryndamere?

Ztune

08-17-2011

I've messed with all types of builds on trynd. AP/glass cannon AD/Tanky and with the current metagame I prefer tanky dps style play with him. Merc's/Zerker's, Infinity Edge, Atmas, Frozen Mallet, Quicksilver Sash, Ghostblade. It's weird but fun. Of course if I can get away with it, I'll go pure glass cannon and go all fury monster on them.

g00byplz

08-17-2011

I Usually roll up with Zerker greaves, then an Infinity edge, then a phantomdance, Black Cleaver, a blood thirster and finally a Guardian angel

Centishade

08-17-2011

My build is Zerker Greaves, Infinity Edge Blade, Frozen Mallet, Atma's Impaler, Force of Nature, and Stark's Fervor.

Douggie

08-17-2011

Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer
Sorcerer's Shoes

BlackHorn12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

What?! 4 Phantom Dancers?! If Tryndamere has got 2 Phantom Dancers, Infinity Edge and 100 Fury he has 92% critical chance. And why you Have only one item to physical damage?

NoMonku

08-18-2011

I jungle and Tryn, so I start with a Vamp Scepter and build that into an Emblem of Valor. I then get Zerks, Avarice Blade, Brutalize and make a GhostBlade. After this I can 1v1 almost anyone if they aren't fed. After this I pick depending on how much gold I have, but I will usually pick between a Zeal and a BF Sword and get the one other one I didn't next, then upgrade the sword to IE. Then it's up in the air. Eventually I'll finish the Zeal to a PD and Emblem to Starks and get more Arm Pen or if I don't need it, I'll just start stacking BT's. Here's a list on an average build.

Vamp Scepter -> Emblem of Valor
Shoes of Speed -> Zerks
Avarice Blade+Brutalizer -> GhostBlade
B.F. Sword -> IE
Zeal -> PD
Emblem of Valor -> Starks
B.F. Sword -> BT

That should give you enough damage and enough crit (if you have crit runes) that you can take people easily. You can trade out the Starks for another PD but if they're running from you thats a good thing :P.

Douggie

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHorn12 View Post
What?! 4 Phantom Dancers?! If Tryndamere has got 2 Phantom Dancers, Infinity Edge and 100 Fury he has 92% critical chance. And why you Have only one item to physical damage?