Champion Sale: 50% Off Shaco, Nocturne, Vladimir

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erekai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

Been playing for almost 9 months, and Shaco has never been free. Now he's on Sale... I guess I'd better just ****ing buy him, even if I'm gonna end up not even enjoying him. At least now I'll be able to try him FFS.

Well played, Riot. Well played.

ProMasterWinTown

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedda View Post
Click on the Skins tab in the Champions to purchase these discounted skins.
It was brought up in the last week's one too. Pretty much it seems that someone has a broken template, and more than likely isn't even reading the topic after posting or they'd have fixed it. :P

Udub

08-17-2011

Good thing Vlad has been on sale somewhat recently.

Taharo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

Very nice sale!

DoctorMcPain

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erekai View Post
Been playing for almost 9 months, and Shaco has never been free. Now he's on Sale... I guess I'd better just ****ing buy him, even if I'm gonna end up not even enjoying him. At least now I'll be able to try him FFS.

Well played, Riot. Well played.
I've been maining Shaco for months and I'll tell you in my earnest..
Don't buy him if you don't want to waste your money. He's so bugged right now he's unplayable. You pretty much have to jungle him to be efficient and his jungle is completely crippled by bugs. If you really want to get him, work on 3k IP. Trust me.

On the other hand, Vlad is still a very solid caster despite the massive QQ about him being underpowered after the recent nerfs. Nocturne is an amazing jungler.

Naxxir

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post

After Monday, August 22nd, these fantastic champions will return to their regular prices. Click on the Skins tab in the Champions to purchase these discounted skins.
You mean champions?

Turbo164

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septar View Post
You know this sale would be a lot more enticing if one of the champions wasn't bugged to a nearly unplayable state.
Yeah, you know I'm talking about Vlad.
Be Negative!

Edit: "Be negative, you'll be just my type!" is one of Vlad's blood puns, B- is a blood type, etc.

NitrogenFire

08-17-2011

Great just bought vlad and noc with rp last week

Nexialist

08-17-2011

I just bought Vlad a week ago. Why god why.

Kingadam68

08-17-2011

A champ thats been nerfed 14 times or a champ that has 24 bugs... idk hard decision