Champion Sale: 50% Off Shaco, Nocturne, Vladimir

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

variblex

08-17-2011

shaco sucks. trollface riot

WILL SMlTH

08-17-2011

owned all of them.

Echorion

08-17-2011

Shame they are not on sale now, come Friday I won't be able to buy them. Maybe another day I guess.

vengefulfury

08-17-2011

i love my luck i was gona buy kennen and noct now thyere both on sale!! i wish the would make a swain sale

Mr Quagmire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

hope they dont buff shaco to the point of op....and not too strong so he doesnt get called op by full ******s who dont know what the difference between the viablility of him early and late game

Ethoras

08-17-2011

I love how there's a sale when I bought Nocturne yesterday. ;l

Master Dim Sum

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateAoe View Post
I love how there's a sale when I bought Nocturne yesterday. ;l
He's never been on sale, and he was released shortly after Maokai and Jarvan. Maokai and Jarvan were just on sale not too long ago. I think it was only a matter of time. Should have saw it coming, but yes ****ty luck for you. I've had the same happen to me with skins so I feel your pain.

Brand is next on my list to buy, given he was released shortly after Nocturne, and Noc being on sale. Here's hoping for Brand being next newer champ on sale soon.

I am interested in buying vlad so I can finally be the annoying blood pool troll in game.

KenEH

08-17-2011

I am really considering Shaco, but it's been ages since he has been free, I have no idea how he is now.

SquiggleButts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

Why can't we buy these champions on sale right now? They are not showing up for sale yet..

SquiggleButts

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquiggleButts View Post
Why can't we buy these champions on sale right now? They are not showing up for sale yet..
Never mind. I'm ******ed. :3