Champs your excited to play

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rumples

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagetya View Post
Ummm people are over looking nidalee the champ with the omfg where did 1/2 my hp go and why did i stop channeling the point spear. Think about it, she has extreme map mobility and a long range skill shot to stop people who are capping points. I think she will thrive in Dominion especialy due to all of the grass and the speed shrines. Only down side is that there are no walls for her to jump over
agreed, any skillshots in general will kickass just because it will be easy to catch stationary targets.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Cassiopeia is my favorite character in SR, of course I'm pumped to play her in Dominion.

Nocturne, Kennen, Akali, Katarina, LeBlanc, Kog'Maw, Maokai, and Vayne I'm also super looking forward to playing as.

RetroPepsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

Shaco because I love Shaco.

Hegoken

08-22-2011

Garen, because he never tires and is a fighting machine!

Ekitchi

08-22-2011

Eve running super fast all the time with her ult
Nidalee
Yi
Kennen

Basically fast champs and good at 1v1

sensehership

08-22-2011

Karthus is ultimate defence with 7 seconds of aoe damage(passive + 2 sec with hourglass) and a high damage ult

also Pantheon and almost any other champ with a global

cheddar fetter

08-22-2011

Irelia: <3

Heim: Turrets, rockets, need I say more?

Malphite/Garen: Both have strong early games.

Kennen: His Ulti.

DanlulZ

08-22-2011

Heimerdinger nuff said

Taskun

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambot5000 View Post
Kennen cuz I can zap many targets, and harass them with thunder shuriken. Also Teemo cuz I can plant mushrooms (or eggs because I have his rabbit skin) to scout the whole map and know what my allies are doing, as well as swifly take down an enemy champion utilizing his stealth, sneak attack, and poison abilities.
Exactly the same.

AP Teemo's main weakness is early farm. Dominion is gonna reduce the time to strike em down by a lot.

I think I am looking forward to Teemo more than anyone else. Possibly Skarner as well simply because his ability to move quickly and tank a lot of opponents will make him a very god choice.

Teemo
Morgana
Skarner
Rumble
Brand
Nidalee (easy spears amiright?

Trogloraptor

08-22-2011

i'll probably choose, nasus, renekton, teemo, missfortune, tristana, and shaco