Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champs your excited to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kresterz

08-18-2011

Irelia cause shes fearless and badass

Hannor

08-18-2011

Shen, Trundle, and, most of all, Rammus.

MS self buffs are really gonna let you move fast when combined with the speed panels. Add some real fight presence to constantly disrupt your enemies plans, and you get a recipe for win.

Karazu

08-18-2011

maybe champs whit resource other than mana, since it a fast game, it would be annoying to get oom when you need to defend or support your team.

Praul

08-18-2011

Gotta be honest, Teemo. Amazing early-mid game champ, superb maneuverability. Zerkers + Malady = Amazing damage mid game.

Kanimana

08-18-2011

Cho, so I can get six stacks and the center buff to take up half the map.

Malphite, Dat Ult!

Rustyemo

08-18-2011

talon... ill like it seriously ,who doesnt like someone who throwing blade in every direction xD AND returning to him after ^^

Badelyn

08-18-2011

Brolaf.

Nuff said.

Painful Truth

08-18-2011

LeBlanc i will destroy all who think they can steal my points unharmed

DragonLord

08-18-2011

I can't wait to try Kat on the new map since I can pick off targets without disables easier without interruption of my ult

KkerrLegends

08-18-2011

Quote:
Jambot5000:
Kennen cuz I can zap many targets, and harass them with thunder shuriken. Also Teemo cuz I can plant mushrooms (or eggs because I have his rabbit skin) to scout the whole map and know what my allies are doing, as well as swifly take down an enemy champion utilizing his stealth, sneak attack, and poison abilities.

LOL in dominion u can see enemies always the map shows their movement always so teemos bombs are not providing the ward abilitie.