Talon..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAmBoosh

08-24-2011

is it just me or does Talon look a bit to OP already i mean look at the items hhe has with him throughout the spotlight an dhes doing massive amounts of damage with very few hits...

I see huge guides coming out on some of the build sites like MOBAfire about how to be hitting like 1k and 2k with crits to me he just seems like hes an ability spammer

p.s. im still going to buy him the second the servers come back online... lol

IAmBoosh

08-24-2011

and thats just in the normal game once dominion comes out and swarms start apearing around capture points hell be like getting qudra kills like its nothing.

Jgame

08-24-2011

YORICK looked OP in the champ spotlight. I figure Talon is more likely to be pretty well balanced.

King Ron Jeremy

08-24-2011

what do you mean, still going to? You never had a thought in your mind about not buying him.. lol.

And no he'll be released as vayne, buy try cry, he takes positioning and brains.

Zhupons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

So dominion forum became the new general discussion??

Zamaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

You say he is OP cause he hits hard? Check Phreaks items any AD carry would do that damage with those items

BrotherCaine

08-24-2011

I dunno I think he's going to have the same weaknesses as vayne.

BadgerBarrage

08-24-2011

Well in Dominion I'd imagine his stealth abilities aren't worth much as there seem to be tons of items specifically designed to counter stealth and reveal enemies.

Chromerogue

08-24-2011

idc I have my 6k ready to buy it

Gr33k Fr33k

08-24-2011

am i the only one that cannot buy him? . . . ithought this was the "talon patch"