((SERIOUS OPEN RP - APPLY)) Conquering Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BitesizeNinja

08-18-2011

"Students, the time is fast approaching! Be prepared, with your things, in thirty minutes. You will meet downstairs outside the Graduation Hall, or you will stay with us for another term!" Reagis voice came again, louder and more agitated this time.

Andor gazed around at all of his possessions packed into only a few bags. He picked them all up and grabbed his staff from the cot. Andor started off down towards the Graduation Hall, chuckling at the agitation in Reagis' voice. He never was a patient man. Walking through the corridors, Andor saw students in the lower classes training in all forms of combat arts. There were mages casting magical energy at dummies, warriors sparring with their masters, and thieves practicing their martial arts and stealth.

Upon entering the hall Andor saw all sorts of people he recognized from various classes. There was the strange, mutated minion, the prodigy of the Sword Arts, and many many other soon-to-be graduates. Andor then became aware of Snarl, headed off in the direction of the banquet, sniffing the intoxicating aromas in the air.
"Oh no, Snarl come back!" Andor called after the animal. Snarl ignored the call, choosing instead to head towards the delicious scent of food in the banquet hall. Andor chased him into the room, walking in on 3 people huddling around a destroyed cake. Curious, Andor introduced himself to the group while holding Snarl off the large string of sausages.
"Hello, my name is Andor, who're you?" he asked casually.

i am a bore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

"Yes, some man from Noxus came. He offered us both position in their military as officer's in training." Anion said, and Lilly leaned in a little closer to him, she could tell that her actions made him a little uneasy, "A-anyway, what about you?"

"O-oh, n-nothing for me. If they did come and try to talk to me, I was busy being asleep. I took a little nap before coming here, and it was glorious," She was slowly becoming more comfortable with the atmosphere and attitudes around her, relaxing more and more. She looked around at the food as if seeing it for the first time, when she noticed what Anion had picked up. It appeared to be a small insect of some kind, but it perplexed her and she left it to Anion to figure out as she quickly popped a snack into her mouth.

"Listen, they will probably kill this thing if they find out that it was chewing through the banquet. If you give it to me, I'll have a bit more time to figure out what this thing is then you do. And besides... You don't want to ruin your chances of getting employment due to harboring an unsanctioned animal do you? I can take the blame for the banquet mess. Personally, I could care less if they slap on more demerits. It's not like they can keep me here forever." Nemo said, in a most unusual manner and she stopped chewing her food for a moment to turn and get a closer inspection of the creature. She just shrugged, thinking it no more than a lone insect.

"Hello, my name is Andor, who're you?"
Andor said, and she turned to look him over. She had seen this person around the halls, but had never been in a class with him, so she just smiled and patted his canine companion on the head.

"Call me Lilly, everyone else does." She said as she brought her hand up and started reaching for her bow, but stopped herself, instead picking the dog hair off of her hand and then idly fingering her bow again. She turned her head around and took in the sights before her again, thinking that this might be the last time she would get to see such a feast, or food at all.

Her last thought caused her to give a slight shiver.

freAK47

08-18-2011

Urrik followed Nios and a few others to the banquet hall. Food didn't intrest him much for obvious reasons, but he had to say, the cooks here really out did themselves. The food looked amazing. He looked at Anion and Lily. He could tell they liked eachother. He had read about it, so he could kind of see their attraction to eachother. But he couldn't figure out why they wouldn't just say how they felt instead of beating around the bush. He shook his head. Humans. I'll never understand them. He saw some guys gathered around a cake with multiple holes in it. He recognized Nemo and Andor. He chuckled and asked as he approached. "Was this your doing Nemo? *Gestures towards cake* I didn't think you'd be that hungry. Or did Andor's wolf beat you to it?"

BitesizeNinja

08-19-2011

Andor started talking to this new Lilly person, when Urrik, the ascended minion, with whom he had attended a few classes, entered the room. He asked the thief a question about the cake, so Andor turned toward the cake, only to see Snarl devouring it. Sighing aggravatedly, he pulled the wolf off the cake, though his fur was now coated in frosting. Snarl then turned his attention to Anion, sniffing his hands. Andor also noticed a small creature in Nios' hands. He didn't recognize the small thing as any animal he knew.
"What's that in your hands there, Nios?"

Birdy51

08-19-2011

((Actually, who is holding Thogo? I'm getting confused!))

Nemo turned and looked arround, spying the construct and druid boy. Three was company, but five was rapidly becoming a crowd.

Well the more the merrier...

The rogue student turned to greet Andor. "You may call me call Nemo. At your service." He flourishes with his hands before performing a mock bow.

Coming up, he adresses Urrik next. "I'll have you know, I'm not that much of a glutton. This little fellow seems to be source of the problem."

His head turns once again to adress Andor's curiousity. "To tell you the truth, We're not even sure if it's native to Runeterra. Take a look."

He steps back a bit, giving Andor room examine to examine it closer. Meanwhile, Nemo glared at his wolf, Snarl. Canine's were'nt exactly his best friends. They were a lot harder to deal with then people. You can out talk you way out with a man, but you can't convince a beast of anything. It was either friend or foe with them. This makes dealing with them a chancy proposition. Not to mention their surperior tracking abilities. You could out run every human being in the world, but most dogs would catch you in an instant without the aid of magic. Nemo knew this from personal experience.

BitesizeNinja

08-19-2011

((To be honest, I don't know...I just reviewed all the recent posts and was about to change mine, but I still don't know. Nios, maybe? Ah well, I have it now.))

BitesizeNinja

08-19-2011

Andor examined the creature carefully. It's colors were unnatural. Andor had spent years studying forest animals, and although insects weren't exactly his favorite subject, he could tell that this one wasn't from around here. Unfourtunately, Andor hadn't studied otherwordly creatures before, so he gave up deciding what it was.

"Well, I don't know what it is, but it isn't from anywhere around here. You were probably correct with guessing it to be from somewhere outside of Runeterra." Andor said, handing the creature to Nios.

Snarl
BrrRRRrrRRrRRr. Snarl's stomach rumbled as he looked over the huge amount of delicious, delicious food stretched before him. He whined and sniffed the fantastic aromas, only to be scolded by his master again. Snarl whimpered and laid down on the ground, looking now at another human. This one looked angry at Snarl. Why was this human angry at him? Snarl hadn't done anything wrong. Snarl decided that he had to make this human happy with him.

Andor
After passing the insect back to Nios, Andor looked over just in time to see Snarl pounce on Nemo, taking him down to the ground and licking his face lovingly.
"Hmm...I think he's fond of you!" Andor exclaimed, laughing.

Birdy51

08-19-2011

The wolf stared back at Nemo, no doubt realising that he had been glaring. It's tail began to wag, as Nemo discovered his mistake. Snarl rose immediatly bounding upon Nemo, tackling him to the ground. A moist tongue licked across his face, killing some animosity they had between them.

"Ah, get off you mutt!" Nemo pushed the wolf off, going into a crouched position. At least he was'nt a meal to this one. He reached and patted the wolf in a loving manner, his face etched with a smile. "Yah, I guess he is."

Most wolves and dogs he had dealt with were trained guard dogs. Petting Snarl left him a bit edgy, but at least it was'nt trying to bite his leg off. He covered any further transgression with a grin, unwilling to be sent back to the floor. "Good boy."

SmileyDemon

08-19-2011

Thogo did not take kindly to being passed around. After being passed back to Nios he bared his teeth, showing off a thousands of impossibly sharp needles. He gnawed at the air violently and held his claws up attempting to look menacing.

BitesizeNinja

08-19-2011

Snarl

There was a small bug in one of the humans' hands. Snarl's master had held it once, and Snarl took the opportunity to smell the thing. It smelled...odd. Snarl could tell that it didn't belong there. In the excitement of meeting the new human, (whom he liked very much,) Snarl had forgotten about the insect, but now, suddenly, it started acting threatening. Snarl didn't like that.

Andor

Andor was talking with this new group he had met, when Snarl stopped playing with the rogue and started viciously barking and growling at the insect in Nios' hands. The wolf had his teeth bared as though he were prepared to fight. Something was clearly very wrong.