((SERIOUS OPEN RP - APPLY)) Conquering Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i am a bore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Lilly didn't know when she woke up, but when she did she just lay in bed staring at the roof. Her roommate had finally come back and was in the bed across from her sleeping. She rolled over in bed and lovingly caressed her bow. She rolled out of bed and straightened her clothes, they had gotten a little wrinkled while she was sleeping, but otherwise looked like normal. She stifled a yawn with her fist and took a bow string out of her drawer. Bracing her bow against her leg she strung it in one quick motion, drawing the string back with her right hand and holding the bow with her left she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Slowly releasing it through her nose she released. The sound was like music to her. No other bow could sound as good as hers could.

"Students, the time is fast approaching! Be prepared, with your things, in thirty minutes. You will meet downstairs outside the Graduation Hall, or you will stay with us for another term!" Reagis voice came again, louder and more agitated this time.

She was snapped from her revelries by Reagis's voice and she just sighed. Shaking her head she stepped from the room, checking to make sure the coast was clear first, she sprinted down the halls towards the Graduation Hall. Before she got there she passed a group of student's talking is hushed voices staring out the windows.

"Lilly! There you are. Did you hear?" One of them asked her.

"Hear what?" Lilly responded idly, stopping next to the group and looking out the window. She could see what everyone was talking about now, a Noxian man walking from the Dovus Academy grounds.

"Noxus tried to recruit Nios and Anion. Can you believe it? Before the graduation ceremony had taken place. A couple of others came from other city-states." Another voice said from behind the wall of people.

"Hmmm...." Was all she said as she placed her bow across her chest and continued on her way towards the Graduation Hall. She passed, what looked like, Instructor Malveroy with multiple quills sticking from his neck and she couldn't help but smile. That sort of thing happened pretty often with him. When she got to the Graduation Hall she couldn't help but suck in a breath as she looked around, she had never even tried to imagine what this place would look like. It was pretty amazing. She spotted Anion and Nios together and she waved and hurriedly made her way towards them.

"A-anion.... C-can you believe it? We're finally graduating." She said, her voice breaking on his name and her cheeks turning red. She couldn't make herself make eye contact she she just stared at the ground and idly ran her hands along her bow, "I-i heard that you had been approached by Noxus to join their army... along with a few others." She moved in closer to Anion as she said it, her breathing becoming heavier.

Delmegar

08-18-2011

Anion for the most part was fond of Lilly, as opposed to others he'd met here. Nios and she were closest to him out of the students. Nemo had already found himself a seat closest to the banquet area, where a large and very tasty spread had been laid. From one side of the room to the next was filled with delicious pastries, a variety of animals from cow to pig to chicken, and various sea foods fished straight from the Guardian Sea. It all looked so much more appetizing then what they usually were given.

"Yes, some man from Noxus came. He offered us both position in their military as officer's in training." Anion said, walking with Lilly. She leaned in closer to him, which took him back a bit. He wasn't sure how to respond to her at that moment. "A-anyway, what about you?"

Nios was walking passed, listening in and nudged Anion in the back. When he looked back he winked at him and laughed. "**** it, Nios, shut up!" Walking along the table, thinking and admiring the layout of this splendid area, he noticed some strange munching noise coming from the tables.

Moving closer, he leaned in to investigate the curious noise. Several pastries had large holes where something seemed to have burrowed through. Following the path, he discovered a small, red creature munching happily on a cake. His hand shot forward grabbing it around its mid section, careful to not harm whatever it was.

He pulled it closer, careful, but curious. If it were going to bite him, he had no idea it would hurt. But he'd never seen many creatures while here at Dovus.

Birdy51

08-18-2011

Nemo eye's tracked Nios with great intent. What did he think he was up to? He got up out of his seat slowly, tracking him into the banquet chamber. Go figure that the one time he obeys the rules, someone else wants to disobey them. He could hardly blame Nios though. The food smelled divine, and perhaps a peek would'nt hurt. Afterall, what is the point of having the door to banquet open if you were'nt supposed to be there?

Nemo enters the threshold behind Nios, trying not to catch his attention. It really was a feast for a king. The meal was glorious, filled with exotic foods from who knows where. But on closer inspection some of the food seemed to have been consumed by something, from inside out. It left a trail of culinary distruction in it's wake. A black trail of pudding winded through various foods, ending at a large chocolate cake.

A small noise from within catchs his attention, but Nios reacts first. His fist dives into a cake, pulling out what seemed to be a red insect of sorts. Nemo approaches quickly, standing beside his peer and joked. "Just what the hell are they feeding us these days?

SmileyDemon

08-18-2011

Thogo was grabbed about his mid section and pulled from the cake. Instinctively he lit up, wriggling in his assailants hands. He tried to move his maw down to bite but was unable to reach whatever was holding him. Turning his body he saw a giant face looking back at him.

Delmegar

08-18-2011

Anion watched the creature flicker its body from its usualy red to a bright, luminescent red. Some sort of warning, or indication that it would try to bite. When it made the attempt it was unsuccessful. Still, Anion made sure to keep an eye on the critter. He'd never heard of, nor seen anything like it.

"Hmm.. Nios, do you know what this is?" As his friend approached, Nemo arrived looking dubious as always. "careful, it bites. And, it's hungry.. Obviously."

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/764 would like to join, he is a set character though, so I'll try to find a point to jump in, he clearly won't be a student, but he is a renowned mercenary.))

Delmegar

08-18-2011

((okay boogey, looks good. Just rework his profile a bit to match my own.))

Boogeybeast

08-18-2011

((Better?))

Delmegar

08-18-2011

((yes, just nobody's abilities should be above 5 at the start. Like my own, I have one ability that starts at 5. That's swordplay, my strongest area.))

Birdy51

08-18-2011

Nemo grinned while lowering his face to the tiny creature. It was an interesting sort of bug, unlike anything he had either seen or heard of. It was struggling about, but what wouldn't in the hands a massive foreign creature?

"I like him, I think he is a cute little guy."

Nemo stood back up to full height and gazed at Anion and his "lady friend", Lilly. She was a good looking girl, and sensible to boot. Lilly knew her way around a bow and a dagger, much more than Nemo did anyways. Nemo could shoot a bow, but not nearly as well, compared to her insane accuracy. It was one a few different reasons why she was one of the few girls he could respect. It was hard to admit, but he was fond of Lilly, despite them never stopping to talk. But, she was out of reach, no doubt she would fall head over heels for Anion. It was plain to see that she thought a little more of their friendship than he did. It made Nemo a bit sick to his stomach, so he endeavored to change his focus.

Turning his attention back to the insect, he examined it a bit more closely. It was a small creature, but it was able to devour a massive quanity of food. The thing had skinny little red limbs as well, no doubt useful for climbing. It's most interesting characteristic, was it's tail, a glowing mass of faint red light. No doubt this creature was magically enhanced somehow. He had'nt heard of any creature that had bio-luminescence besides lightning bugs, and those were a dime in a dozen. This thing looked like it could have came from beyond the Great Barrier. Stranger creature had come from beyond the Barrier. It was a calculated guess, but Nemo could'nt even be sure if Runeterra produced it at all.

Unless he had more time to study it. Nemo looked arround anxiously, developing a plan. He lowers his voice, adressing his peers. "Listen, they will probably kill this thing if they find out that it was chewing through the banquet. If you give it to me, I'll have a bit more time to figure out what this thing is then you do. And besides... You don't want to ruin your chances of getting employment due to harboring an unsanctioned animal do you? I can take the blame for the banquet mess. Personally, I could care less if they slap on more demerits. It's not like they can keep me here forever."

Nemo was getting desperate now. This was a foolish idea, but it was a labor of interest.