((SERIOUS OPEN RP - APPLY)) Conquering Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aruetii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

"As you wish then, I will wait some time before addressing the Guardian. Thank you both for your time with me." He bowed his head politely to the two men before going to enter the Academy. He walked amongst the famed Academy, looking over the sights, probably looking like a fish out of water to those that eyed the newcomer. The Noxian found a quiet corner in the academy and sat down, waiting a few hours in silence. Once he felt that a suitable amount of time had passed he rose from his bench and stalked the halls, attempting to approach those that appeared to be guards. "Would you be so kind as to direct me to Guardian Reagis?"

Birdy51

08-25-2011

Nemo shook his head, his mind focused on the stilletto. For a bandit's knife, it was well made. He flipped it in his hand, mimicking her movements. The dagger was skinny, but it was sharpened to a deadly point. In it's hilt, there were three notches carved by bone. This is what almost ended him. A moment later he looked back up to Urrik.

"If you could bring back some info, I'd be willing to listen I suppose. Also, don't forget to feed the little guy, he was trying to gnaw your hand before."

He could'nt bring himself to ask about Lilly. Nemo didn't know she had went down.

Delmegar

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongyLord View Post
((I really would love to get into this. But I'm having a hard time understanding HOW to make a player for this. I tried my hand at it but I'm not sure what some things are. I assume the numbers in () are what leveling up provides, but that's about it. I made a character to the best of my ability until I get some feedback on how to do this. New to it all, though I've been RPing all my life. Would love to talk 1 on 1, added you as a friend on my account, even if that is a bit creepy. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/967 ))
((okay spongy, let me explain this as well as I'm able. It's not my strong suit. You grow in levels as you do in the game. What the parentheses are for is when you increase your level you place the increase of stats in parentheses next to the stat going up. For exmaple:

Vitality at lvl 1 - 500.
Vitality at lvl 2 - 515(15). That isn't exactly the number you have to go off of. And not all stats should increase at the same time, but a few. Things like swordplay, which my main character is adept at increase when you are in a lot of encounters using your favored weapon. I didn't really fight in the first battle, so it did not rise.

Also, you should mark your progress by separating the two levels and if you learn an ability like mine; you say so. I'm not sure if any of this makes sense to anyone. But that's the best I can explain it.

@bitesize: yes, choosing your path is a crucial part. there will be times where we will not be together. I don't want everyone following simply because of the others. Anion was not going to choose Noxus, but after hearing they offer a bounty on the bandits and possible location. He may want revenge.

Other than that, I like how this is going. You guys are following it nicely.))

Talking to Lilly usually comforted him. Lilly was a close friend, and sometimes he felt naive because he may not have truly understood how she felt. Because like him, she was somewhat closed off; a recluse.

Still, Anion listened to what she was saying, quietly. Her speaking about her mother was a first for probably anyone in the Academy. The loss of her mother sank in deep with him because he could relate to the ordeal. He never knew his father - not really. But he did have a family before this, a good one.

"I-I.. understand.. My mother was killed by some madman.. my whole family. Brothers and sisters too." Anion wanted to break down right there but something inside him died today. He looked up at the setting sun, as he set with arms wrapped around his knees. "Maybe, maybe one of the craftsman can repair your bow? You should go and see."

Nios barged out yelling and shouting something incoherently. "Anion.." He panted and tried to regain his composure. "The Noxian from before. He has a lead on the rest of those bandit's. They're called the Fair Stone Bandit's. We should take him up on his offer and hunt the rest of them down. We can't let them do something like this ever again!"

Anion looked between Lilly and Nios, trying to think. Once again his world was swimming and his mind shut off to those around him.. He looked down at the ground.

@inquiring student
"Aye, Guardian Reagis is no doubt skulking the Acadamy. Maybe I can help you with something, stranger? Best leave that man alone unless it's dire." The guard said in his nicest voice. "But if it is such a case, then you can probably find him meeting with the Noxian or Demacian who arrived today for graduation. That or with the Master."
((when important choices come up, your character should acknowledge them. Taking different paths will inevitably define your character. I want everyone to go through a real, development process.))

Delmegar

08-25-2011

((alright guys, important stuff. Pay close attention to both mine and I am a Bore's profile. How we did leveling progress is exactly how everyone else should do theirs. The level progress is an important part, as is the growth so I want everyone to do it please.

also, smiley, your growth is too high for your stats. moderate it a bit.))

Necromonger

08-25-2011

(( When you say sword 5... is that 5 outa 5? something else? what scale are you using here? And its already so far along....))

((I iz still too confused. ))

Delmegar

08-25-2011

((the scale goes up past 5, definitely. But I felt anything above 5 a t alvl 1 character is too high. The scale goes up according to how far this progresses. But you don't have to be part of the academy. We will meet all sorts of people from all across Valoran.

my character has no real battle experience. none of ours do, really. so, upgrading my sword skill will only happen when I actually use it a lot. any other questions??))

SmileyDemon

08-25-2011

((lowered it a bit))

BitesizeNinja

08-25-2011

((I think I leveled Andor reasonably, correct me if I'm wrong though. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/952))

Delmegar

08-25-2011

((yes that's exactly right Bite.))

BitesizeNinja

08-25-2011

Andor watched this new man quizzically. Who would be trying to join the school now? By the looks of him, he was a bout the same age as Andor, so there was no possible way he could be joining at the end of Graduation Day...

Being as the Medical Ward was very shorthanded after the battle, Andor was always on call to heal people. A cleric came out of the Ward and asked Andor to come in and do his rounds, casting healing spells on those who needed it and checking for infections to Purge. Andor excused himself from the group and headed off to the Medical Ward. Halfway through his rounds, Andor came across Urrik leaving Nemo's bed. Snarl, (who now followed Andor even closer so as to protect him,) started sniffing Urrik's hand and growling, similar to the way he had done when Anion was holding that odd insect. Snarl tried desperately to open the construct's hand with his snout, and Andor caught a glimpse of the little bug.
"Oh, our insect friend survived the battle, did he? What a strange creature...so anyway, how is Nemo? Has he awakened yet?"