Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cloak and Dagger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

08-17-2011

I've seen a thread asking for it to give stealth, but perhaps an effect that instead benefits stealth?

Passive UNIQUE: Whilst standing still, the timer on stealth effects will pause.

This will affect Evelynn, Twitch, Shaco, etc. Allowing them to remain stealthed forever if they stand still.

However, given the upcoming update to stealth this would become redundant. Instead, how about one of the following;
Passive UNIQUE: Whilst standing still, the timer on invisibility effects will pause. (This would affect Shaco, Wukong, Teemo if this wasn't already true, etc.)
Passive UNIQUE: Whilst standing still, stealthed players will not be detected by nearby enemy champions. (This would affect Evelynn and Twitch, and means that sight-bubble will not detect you. Pink wards and towers will still reveal you.)

Probably horribly OP.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

08-17-2011

Yeah, that's definitely pretty OP. I like my suggestion better: give it like 8-10% dodge

3mptylord

08-17-2011

Yup, that's still better/easier/more desirable for more champions.

Just thought it was an interesting idea!

AntiTcb

08-17-2011

Too OP.