Support Role in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Actually, a champ I forsee not doing great is Sivir- she's an amazing pusher, but there isn't any need for that kind of pushing in this mode, and her ult seems pretty wasted if used for just getting around...

Wasselin

08-18-2011

Supports, even Soraka, can do damage depending on how they are built. Since they won't have to sacrifice all of their cs they will have the gold to buy the items they need to be useful.

Archlord Mythos

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piolho Crist?o View Post
I hope one red see it this time X_x
Them seeing it and them commenting or inputting it are two VERY different things.

I don't like the spell because (while it decreases damage output and whatnot) it still is very powerful. It's like giving you a free Shen's ult (minus the shield) from the start of the game, no matter who you are.

Anyway, support will be viable in still maintaining your champions so you can stay out for much longer. I mean, while recall and base healing don't take that long in dominion, actually WALKING to where you need to be can take awhile. It would be helpful to never have to B at all :P