[Concept] Xypherous's dublet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CodeCloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

I was thinking of a tankish item that would possibly give a small bit more dodge chance and maybe some other kind of unique effect. An aura possibly.

Chainmail + Negatron cloak + sapphire crystal/mana manipulator (couldn't decide) + 650 g

Cheaper than a GA, but more than aegis.

+50 armor +55 MR +250 mana(if saph crystal) Unique: + 5% dodge chance Unique Aura (if MM): 10 mp5 for surrounding allies Unique active aura(in general): surrounding allies take 5%(or less) reduced damage from enemy champions for 6 seconds. CD: 120 seconds

Thoughts and critiques? Mind you, I thought of this at three am, so no jackass please

Edits: Minor balancing changes, mostly as suggested. I'm not changing the amount of MR given because neg cloak gives 48 to start, so no reason to lower it.

Revised Version:

Chainmail + Negatron cloak + sapphire crystal/mana manipulator (couldn't decide) + 800 g

+50 armor +50 MR +250 mana(if saph crystal) Unique Aura (if MM): 10 mp5 for surrounding allies Unique active aura(in general): surrounding allies take 5%(or less) reduced damage from enemy champions for 6 seconds. CD: 120 seconds

Thoughts on Revisions?

Mikard

08-17-2011

Up the combine cost to about 1200 and it's balanced

clear world

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

lower the duration of the activate to like to around 4-8 seconds and lower the amount of armor and magic resistance this item gains because it's too high.

the cost still has to go up even after those nerfs I suggested, like combine cost to be around 650-1000 gold.

the dodge is so little that in my opinion, it's worthless and it seems pointless to make the dodge unique.

CodeCloak

08-17-2011

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll edit the original to keep it at the top. I put the dodge as unique to keep something like the p. dancer thing from happening with jax

JustMyBassCannon

08-17-2011

I don't think the dodge will be added if this item's made. Xypherous' Doublet sounds awesome for an item but if you drop the dodge and a bit of the combine cost, it's a lot more likely to happen.

The item itself is awesome, it's just the Dodge that won't happen if anything.
I personally want to see what they'll replace Dodge with for Sivir and Jax.

CodeCloak

08-17-2011

Okay, I updated with a revised version. No one asked, but I chose Xypherous's name because when he(she?) comes into the forums and says something, people listen. I figured since Xypherous is a badass, so should the item named after him(her?)