Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legacy's Monster Staff (sheen item)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidBro

08-16-2011

Sheen
Stinger
blasting wand
750 gold

+325 Mana
+70 Ability Power
+50% attack speed
+15% cooldown reduction
UNIQUE Passive: When an ability is used, your base damage is increased by 150% for your next attack. This effect has a 2 second cooldown.

I think i'd be strong for players that likes to build AS/AP hybrids with champs like Skarner, Sion, Teemo maybe Gragas.

Diamondragan

08-16-2011

It's an interesting idea but more or less just a heavier AP/AS version of Trinity Force.

I wish it were a part of the game right now but Riot hasn't posted in this forum since Halloween last year.

So...best of luck.

Trimanir

08-18-2011

if you aim those AP/AS caracter the passive should give a bonus dammage on hit for the next X second after an ability used.

so if you have 2.5 AS you get more of this. (like those Triforce user get more of AD and Lich bane get more of AP)