What is the most purchased item in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Other than consumables.

I'd say its either lv1 boots and blasting wand.

clear world

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

first tier boots would probably win because there isn't a single champion who doesn't want and couldn't use more movement speed.

if we were to only look at final tier items (items that can't build into anything), then my new guess would be Banshee Veil as that is a very common defensive item people grab and there isn't any champion who couldn't benefit from it.

VanguardGeneralZ

08-17-2011

Not sure, but other than pots/boots, I would think it to be zeal/phantom dancer. The speed they give to any AD champion, in addition to crit and attack speed, can outperform the ability of even boots on some champions. For instance Teemo doesn't actually need Zerker Greaves or boots. You could simply go Zeal, then Phantom Dancer, because it multiplies his speed after his W.

JustMyBassCannon

08-17-2011

For low tier items, I'd say boots. Middle tier item, the most often I see are Thornmail, Banshee, and FoN. And the for high tier, I usually see Rabadons and IE.

GundiSundi

08-17-2011

boots aren't interesting to discuss, since its obviously the correct answer.

I think it's definitely banshees veil. i think its an overrated item though.

Weirding

08-17-2011

If you discount the obvious answers, I am almost positive that the most purchased item is a Regrowth Pendent.

Philo Stone is an extremely common laning phase item for tanks, tanky DPS, and support. Often you start with the Regrowth Pendent for early sustain and then upgrade it to a Philo on the first trip back (hopefully with boots as well).

PorygonL

08-17-2011

Gunblades, Regrowth Pendents, Rabadons, health pots, and boots of swiftness ;D

Xervous

08-18-2011

negatron cloak is surely up there

unless we are considering the entire player base of LoL

sofawall

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardGeneralZ View Post
You could simply go Zeal, then Phantom Dancer, because it multiplies his speed after his W.
But you're using two multiplicative increases on a relatively low number. If you were to replace a multiplicative increase with a comparable additive increase, the other multiplicative increase would increase proportionally, resulting in a net gain in speed.

Dizturb3dwun

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofawall View Post
But you're using two multiplicative increases on a relatively low number. If you were to replace a multiplicative increase with a comparable additive increase, the other multiplicative increase would increase proportionally, resulting in a net gain in speed.
.......................what..................

Definately Banshees's imo!