Sunfire Cape

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anatneyi

08-16-2011

I've seen yeses and nos on this so I've never been sure. Here's the question.
I know multiple sunfire capes on the same person do not stack. But does 1 cape per person stack?
I've noticed it's recommended for Garen, Mord, Amumu, etc. and was wondering if we have to figure out who's building it or if we all can. Is it the same for the Abyssal Scepter?
I ask because I'd heard friendly aura items i.e. Aegis of Legion do not stack and I'm not sure what the difference would be.

Vuther

08-16-2011

Friendly auras actually do stack...kinda, as only if you have the aura item, and someone else does also, giving the benefit of the aura to a maximum twice.

About the Sunfire Cape...that's actually a good question. I'm simply assuming it'll work twice, but I can't confirm it. Abyssal Scepter definitely only applies one debuff on affected enemies, though.

clear world

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

i guess in the way u put it, 'does 1 cape per person stack', it does stack and deal the damage to enemy champions.

The difference between this and something like Aegis of Legion or Abyssal Scepter, is this.Sunfire cape is buff to the holder which deals magic damage to non-allies champion nearby them. So only the holder of the item receives the buff, no one else receives a buff or de-buff from Sunfire Cape.

In aegis of legion, you entire team obtains the buff, which they can't receive more than one buff from the item. (besides the fact everyone can get two by being one of the person holding the item)
For Abyssal Scepter, it de-buffs your enemy, which can only be stacked once.

I hope that answers your question.

Anatneyi

08-16-2011

That helps very much, thank you both