[Forum Request] Can Dominion be added to the Forums drop down menu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnidose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Every day when I go to the league homepage, I hover over the Forums button on the top menu bar, and click directly into General Discussion. Sometimes, I completely forget to check what's new on the Dominion forums for a few days until a new Dom video pops up or a post in the general discussion forums gets popular.

Would it be possible to add Dominion to the list right below General Discussion. I feel like these forums can be barren at times, and I think that general discussion will always revolve around SR meta discussion rather than what I hope will be an exciting Dominion meta discussion over here. Even the smallest reminder could bring people across to this forum to see what's new, discuss their games (in the future), and ask questions and have discussions about what is OP/UP in dominion.

InfernalWyvern

08-16-2011

I was thinking exactly this as I clicked on Dominion. Get out of my head OP

Omnidose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalWyvern View Post
I was thinking exactly this as I clicked on Dominion. Get out of my head OP
Haha great minds think alike.

BadgerBarrage

08-16-2011

This would be really nice. At least a drop down on the Dominion site.

Omnidose

08-16-2011

Bumping for the night

Omnidose

08-17-2011

bump

Omnidose

08-18-2011

Bump