Laning in low elo. CS vs. champ kills. What is more effective?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farmville

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
As Maokai you should try laning with someone who has some range like Caitlyn, Tristana, Ashe, etc. Between your saplings and a good carrys range, you should have no problems zoning someone out.
That's a good idea.. but in low elo, sometimes good ideas and common sense don't matter to the people you're playing with. :P But I'll try that next time I get the chance.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y am I bad View Post
That's a good idea.. but in low elo, sometimes good ideas and common sense don't matter to the people you're playing with. :P But I'll try that next time I get the chance.
I was 2v1 laning last night as Caitlyn with a Maokai lane mate vs Mordekaiser... He was trapped next to his tower the entire game while I just stood near the river last hitting all of his minions, while he couldn't touch ours. If he tried to come out, he would get a sapling tossed on him and I would harass him. If he tried to break for the bush he'd get stuck in a trap. Ganks from their Nocturn jungler all failed because I kept the river trapped/warded and Maokai kept saplings in the bush.

Basically, Caitlyn/Maokai is an extremely annoying lane.