Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GP5 items Unique Passive?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ruiner2003

08-16-2011

Gold per 5 items all indicate the actual passive that gives 5 gold per 10 sec is unique thus stacking them is useless right?.
if you have 4 of them you should only get an additional 5 gold per 10 seconds (as opposed to getting 20 gold per 10 sec from them stacking)?

I often see players stacking various GP5 items. Obviously they have additional benefits (most of them are fairly minimal) but I can only assume most players stack them to stack the GP5 passive for more gold; after realizing its a unique passive, doesnt that mean you cant gain more than 5 golder per 10 no matter how many you have?

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

08-16-2011

The UNIQUE Passive just means that you can't stack the same exact gp/10 item (don't know why people call them gp5 items) for the effect. The CD boost from Nashor, the Spell Vamp of Revolver, the Magic Pen from Haunting Guise, and a few other items have this tag. The only items that say UNIQUE and really can't stack at all are Archangel/Manamune/Tear of the Goddess, Sheen/Trinity Force/Lich Bane, and boots. I might be forgetting 1 other group of items but those are all the ones I remember atm.

You can no longer stack 2 Philosopher Stone or 2 Heart of Gold, but you can stack a Philo and Heart together for 10gp/10 and some great sustain stats.

ikillutwice

08-17-2011

I miss stacking 4 heart of golds on my jungle when they gave armor, it was so fun