[Guide Request] Ryze, The Rouge Mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zingmaster

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddiz View Post
I see people on the internet are slow.

You said, "Ryze, the Rouge Mage" when you actually meant to say "Ryze, the Rogue Mage."

I was making fun of you because rouge is a type of make-up. I then corrected you by suggesting a different make-up, but I see that the humor was all lost.
oh, I robbled at it. Well played sir.

Krald

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
Wait... karthus is easiest! QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQWEQQQQQQEQQQQQQQQQQRQQ QWEQQQQQQEQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQWEQQQQQQQQQEQQ QQQQQQQQRQQQQQQQQQQQQ VICTORY

thats definitely not true at all buddy, karthas takes some decent knowledge/ skill against people that aren't retarded.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-11-2009

Push R. Win!

Lostdreams

09-11-2009

I'll give you a little mini guide.
For runes, get all AP Runes.
For summoner skills, flash is mandatory for chasing and running, for secondary summoner skill you can go anything except clairvoyance and smite.
For item build go Dorian's ring and pot in the beginning. Then go for a mejaj's soulsteale asap after sorcerer's boots. After that, you can really go anything. If you want extra health, I recommend getting Rod of the Ages first. If health isn't a problem, there are like 10 different ap items to choose from, like Lich's bane, zhonya's ring, abyssal scepter, etc. get those. By the end of the game, your build should be something like Sorcerer's boots, Rod of the Ages, Lich's bane, Zhonya's Ring, Rylai's, and Abyssal Scepter.
Skill build:
Max your prison first, and get the Q skill as secondary. Get your ult skill whenever you can and get the W skill last.

Early Game:
It doesn't matter whether you solo or go dual lane. He'll rape in either atmosphere. Just spam your E and Q spells. You'll take down a huge chunk of your opponent's life with those skills. Also, try to stack up on red pots as they help to heal so you don't run to base so much. Keep at least 5 around.
Mid Game:
This is where you shine. You can start ganking around lvl 6, and keep going around ganking. If there's an open lane, farm that lane and continue ganking. A little tip, your ult works as a nuke that bounces between enemies. Try to use it when there's an enemy and few creeps around or 2 or more heroes. Also, use it to kill if the enemy's low. Dont be afraid to use it, it has a pretty low CD. Also, big tip from me, always stay near the shadows. Don't come out in the open. You're a fragile little mage, so in team fights try to stay behind other heroes or stay behind trees and then kill heroes that try to run away.
End Game:
By this time, you should have at least 10 kills(This is an exxagerated low) if you have gone around ganking the entire game. Your W skill will allow you to deal insane damage making you even more rigged than you are already. Your health is still **** poor, so go around targeting lone heroes and stay behind your teammates/in the trees. You can also go around bding or killing towers quickly with your insane atk damage so if the game goes on too long, try this out, but be sure to run away really quick after doing so.

Blacksurt

09-11-2009

[guide=get a hero alone, press 3 buttons, kill said hero

/guide]

SmecssRaege

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksurt View Post
[guide=get a hero alone, press 3 buttons, kill said hero

/guide]
eccept for the hero's that can insta gib ryze's ult :P

Ie:

Kayle (aka Judicator) with 4s invuln
Alistar's ulti, break rune prison and -75% dmg

but yeah...pretty much anyone else...is prolly gonna get hurt

(morgana built PROPERLY with hp can also live ryze cuz of black shield)

and im sure theres more out there that can outlast ryzes ult....but id say at least 75% or so is susceptible to getting instagibbed by it

AngryBovine

09-11-2009

Cause Ryze is so hard to play, amirite? So much so you need a guide?

Disco

09-11-2009

Oddiz, I want to be your friend. I loled at both the first and the second post.

Mr Tibbers

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmecssRaege View Post
eccept for the hero's that can insta gib ryze's ult :P

Ie:

Kayle (aka Judicator) with 4s invuln
Alistar's ulti, break rune prison and -75% dmg

but yeah...pretty much anyone else...is prolly gonna get hurt

(morgana built PROPERLY with hp can also live ryze cuz of black shield)

and im sure theres more out there that can outlast ryzes ult....but id say at least 75% or so is susceptible to getting instagibbed by it
You forgot anyone with a flash.

Elusive

09-13-2009

Here is a link to the guide I recently wrote for Ryze. Hope it helps:
Ryze - The Hero Killer