{Guide} The Carry Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stacey Shin

05-11-2010

Here is my first guide for one of my favorite champions.... Enjoy

CONTENTS

Skills

Build

Sumoner Spells

Runes

Strategy

Skills

Ashe's skills are based upon slowing the nemy while you beat the heck out of the enemy.

As such your skilling order should be Crystal Arrow>Volley>Frost Shot>Plentiful Bounty
(I will explain how to execute the abilities properly in the strategy section)

Build

My build with Ashe looks similair to this

1. Infinity Edge
2. Black Cleaver
3. Banshees Veil
4. Berserkers Greaves
5. Malady
6. Frozen Mallet

Here is how I tend to build up to my final build...

1. First Buy a Dagger- and a Mana Pot (mana pot because if you have mana every time Volley is up, the enemy wont have a chance to hit you very often)

2. Next I try to saved up enough gold for Berserker Greaves (which I belive is 500 if you bought a dagger)

3. Now depending on how many kills im getting depends on what I buy next. If the enemy is playing more defensively, and im unable to get many kills, ill go ahead and buy a pickaxe, however If I am geting kills, I would go out and buy a BF Sword

4. Then, I would buy the weapon iI had not gotten in the previous setp(IE, if I bought Pickaxe, I would buy BF sword now)

5. Next is Obviously your Infinity Edge.

6. By now you should be able to put out enough damage to start getting kills, and buy a BF sword, if not, then you should skip the BF sword and buy a regular sword.

7. This should be Black Cleaver if you had bought BF sword in the previous step, however if you bought a regular sword, go ahead buy a BF sword.

8. The next few items is all up to you, although personally, I would buy Phage about now, and the upgrade to Frozen Mallet.

9. Now depending on how team fights go depends on this item, if your getting focused alot, you should buy a Banshees, if not buy a Malady

10, Buy the last item.

Summoner Spells

Teleport is a MUST..... and the other sumoner spell is completely up to you .

Runes

Runes are pretty straight forward here... although IDK the name...lol

Anyway, you should go for ATK DMG, and ATK speed

Strategy

Early Game (1-6)

Early game, Ashe cant play too offensively, however she can harass very well with Volley.
However if youre playing against an offensive champion, dont waste your Volleys on the champion, because most of the time you WILL be tower hugging. Instead, you should use your volleys for last hitting creeps.

Mid Game (6-11)

Oh Boy heres where it gets fun. Once you get your ultimate ( you should have either pickaxe or BF sword now), you should just spam the hell out of it... Although theres a reason Teleport is a must. ESPECIALLY AGAINST OFFENSE CHAMPS. Once you get your ultimate, recall back, even if your at good health and mana. Omce your at base, buy whatever items nesxt and fire your ultimate at the champion in mid and as soon as u do that, teleport to your tower and beat the heck outta that champ for a straight 3 second stun

Late Game (11-GG)

Late game, when your laning is done, and youve now focused on pushing with your team, try to stay back in team fight, and just spam volley. Volley is your best friend at 18 when you can slow their entire team for 38% instantly. However, if you find your self 1v1, your best goal here is to run and wait for volley. Once you hit your first volley, turn around and auto attack twice with frost shot, and then run back, rinse and repeat, oh and use volley when ever its up instead of frost show BTW....

Well thats my guide on Ashe, if you have any suggestions please say so, and I will make the according edits......Also this is my first guide, so give me your merciful answer <3

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

05-11-2010

I'd have to say that you'd die to almost any caster the opposing team cared to use against you. Also that you make no allowance for people stacking any armoru, making your damage easily counterable until you buy black cleaver after you've farmed 7-8k

You would have a very hard time carrying a bad team with this build.

nukzan

05-11-2010

item build is bad tbh..

Stacey Shin

05-11-2010

I see what u mean by a mage soling me, however, as Ashe I always make sure that im never alone, because even kiting can get confusing after a while, and I did notice tha flaw in my build, with no ArP, and I was thinking it oevr that, I should replace Malady with the MIracle Bow for the 40% ArP

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

05-11-2010

http://runeterra.com/forums/index.php?topic=11.0

The thread contains comparisons of the effectiveness of various dps combos compared to their costs, you might wanna have a looksee

Stacey Shin

05-11-2010

I did look at it and appenrently your right lol LW+Cleaver= Bad,so what if i replaced Black Cleavers spot with IF and then keep Malady?

Stacey Shin

05-11-2010

The reason I like IF though is the increased crit DMG, and Ashe crits.....alot

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

05-11-2010

Yeah, IE is pretty central to building ahse IMO,

Personally I'd advise against a malady, you won't get much benefit out of it after so many other damage items - if you three shot someone it only adds like 20 damage.

If you must get a lfesteal dps item, have a look at starks or bloodthirster, both are good. (Starks is only good if there are other dps heroes on your team)

nukzan

05-11-2010

Bloodthirster, Attackspeedbow build to ARP, boots

is already win.

sorry have to correct me that this itembuild is ****, the whole guide is ****.

Teleport with ashe??

Haha

Nothing more to say. If u follow that guide u gonna fail ingame.

keftes

Recruiter

05-11-2010

Dagger on ashe = fail

Dagger on anyone = fail

Learn to last hit before making useless guides

P.S Dear god i just saw this guy suggests getting malady at the end also...