Setup Your own custom builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AOD Redracer71

08-15-2011

This could probably replace the "Recommended Builds." To where you can have up in that area you own custom builds, and have many of them.

You could have the option of "nicknaming your builds" to recognize them. For example:
AS Caitlyn, AP Yi, or even Tank Jax.

So instead of using the shop to view and waste time during gameplay, you could already have you "Own" Build set up and ready to play anytime. This would improve gameplay. You would have cycling available. Also, When you are not in a game, you will be able to go to your summoner profile, click on new tab called "Builds." It will show 4 to 5 different rows of slots to place items in. You may also choose you what row you want to implement items to, and below the row of slots, there will be a list of names, images and stats to all the items and you can drag the image into one of the slots of the slot rows of your choosing.

This Idea was created by me, AOD Redracer71. And also assisted by Dronebotx.
Thank you.

IllusionOfDeath

08-15-2011

It doesnt take over 10 seconds to find your item and gtfo.....

AOD Redracer71

08-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllusionOfDeath View Post
It doesnt take over 10 seconds to find your item and gtfo.....
Its something useful.. and if you dont like it? you dont have to use it.. you gtfo...

Private Riem

08-16-2011

You can already change recommended items. If you're not willing to search for it, too bad.
(I'll give you a hint, Lol item changer in google)
Also, Riot is lazy.

vZn Logic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-16-2011

I think its a good idea, too bad there are d-bags on the forumu