Most likely banned in 3v3 ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drace Sylvanian

08-16-2011

Trynd
Jax
Mundo
Mordekaiser (Since he, you know, doesn't need teammates to win)

MiBios

08-16-2011

singed

Ō

08-16-2011

ppl in decent elo dont ban trynd and the tanks because trynd is easy to deal with and the tanks dont do anuff damg. only noobs in low elo ban trynd. xin morde jax singed r more common bans

Robopoop

08-16-2011

singed,fiddlesticks,udyr

late game singed is way too good (if built effectively ofc), cant chase him either, and you cant harass near tower with him because he will throw you in 9 times out of 10.
I played a match yesterday with a singed, it took ez, pantheon, and myself(fiddlesticks) to take him down and all 3 ults.
udyr has amazing sustainability +that shield just flat out annoying.
fiddlesticks is just annoying for any melee to counter, especially if he takes thornmail.

BrotherCaine

08-16-2011

Tryndamere is a nightmare in 3's with his rework. I've ran OOM trying to make him stop hitting creeps but he just healed through it.

Eppa

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsumeMySoul View Post
ppl in decent elo dont ban trynd and the tanks because trynd is easy to deal with and the tanks dont do anuff damg. only noobs in low elo ban trynd. xin morde jax singed r more common bans
I promise you no one at decent elo will every pick/ban Xin Zhao. He is incredibly weak in 3s.

Poisodon

08-16-2011

Singed is the only real worth ban in 3's. Trynd can be a good choice too. Trynd rewards danger with an iwin card

Crostol

08-16-2011

singed morde tryn