Most likely banned in 3v3 ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xentorx

08-15-2011

As title says, who are they likely ones banned in 3v3 Ranked?

q12w23e34

08-15-2011

jax
xin
trynd

i say ni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Mundo Trynd

Jayboat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Gangplank
Udyr

Dredna

08-15-2011

Vayne and Trynd

Vayne: Has a big advantage in 3v3 with her E shot (condemn: stun conditioned on hitting a wall) simply because the map is narrow and there are so many walls to pin people too and the current 3v3 meta is full of melee champs which vayne excels at tooling with her kite and roll.

Trynd: A decent Trynd can pretty much guarantee a 1:1 ratio with his ultimate, when there are only 3 people on the team its much harder to clean him up after his ultimate wears off especially if he has already turned it into a quick 3v2.

Loxley

08-16-2011

I agree on Trynd, Jax, and Mundo. Xin is too hard to make tanky enough to survive in the skirmish intensive stylings of 3v3.

Also, believe it or not Teemo is not banned much but is an incredibly strong pick. His mobility and blind make him such a hassle to melee champs with low base ms, especially if he builds a mallet. Also, shrooms on TT are amazingly helpful as wards and also helpful because of the narrow paths.

Eppa

08-16-2011

No one mentioned Morde + Rumble?

I never ban Trynd I simple pick 2 exhaust on my team and kill another target.

Otherwise; Nunu and Lee Sin are really strong junglers. Gangplank is a really strong carry.

Xentorx

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxley View Post
I agree on Trynd, Jax, and Mundo. Xin is too hard to make tanky enough to survive in the skirmish intensive stylings of 3v3.

Also, believe it or not Teemo is not banned much but is an incredibly strong pick. His mobility and blind make him such a hassle to melee champs with low base ms, especially if he builds a mallet. Also, shrooms on TT are amazingly helpful as wards and also helpful because of the narrow paths.
Hmm not really i main Xin alot on 3v3 (when i was lvling to 30) and I did great, but for ranked wanted to know if he gets banned coz if he did i would need to learn another dps champ to pick....

CrazyCranium

Recruiter

08-16-2011

singed is a must ban or first pick.

Umbrex

08-16-2011

Singed, Rammus, and Trynd.

They are all annoying on their own, but in 3's, it is even worse.