Sustain Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Reagan

08-15-2011

So, why play Soraka again? I have no idea.

Zeev

08-15-2011

So you ARE going to make all heals as useless as Kayle's? Really I HATE this twisted view of supporting. Healers are SUPPOSED to heal, and sustain makes the game more aggressive. You talk about hating passive play, then you make supports - the very definition of being insane - near useless. How are you supposed to be useful late game with a .45 AP ratio and not many AP items? Are all supports supposed to play like Karma now? Build damage and have the supporting as a bonus? That's pretty dumb.

Supports are fun to play, and make the game much more interesting for me. And Riot has to make them so useless that I see no reason to play them at all.

Dogmai781

08-15-2011

Sona is my fav champ, but now i don't know how badly this is gonna hurt her. This could simply push her to be completely nonviable.

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Remake cannot come fast enough IMO.

Woozl

08-15-2011

I think that either the CD nerf or the AP ratio nerf is enough, both seems like too much. My vote is to keep the CD 10 seconds, but nerf the heal base and ratio. Alternatively, you could nerf the heal base and ratio a ton more, lower the mana cost and reduce the CD, shifting her playstyle to a more rapid-fire small heals support rather than a giant nuke healer.

Conncept

08-15-2011

What? Soraka gets buffs and nerfs while Sona only gets nerfs? How is that fair when it is possible to counter Sona but impossible to counter Soraka?

Pendragonrules

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Poor Sona...I'll still play her but the nerf to her heal...ouch

Hugs From Momma

08-15-2011

I didn't think Sona's .35 heal could get much worse.

I guess it could always go to .0

The Reagan

08-15-2011

Shurelia, when you nerf something on a champion so hard that it might even change the way she's PLAYED ENTIRELY, you need to COMPENSATE.

I see NO COMPENSATION. Biggest nerf I've seen in this game so far.

Underpanties

08-15-2011

Soraka got the Evelynn treatment.