Sustain Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teikei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

i main sona and i have to say her heal was horrible before this now in order to heal for a decint amount with sona you will need 300 ap+ so now building support items wont do ****.

Junmita

08-15-2011

I'm burning with Rage, i could actually start spouting ****, but i'll chose not to

I love being a support player, yes, i dont mind not taking kills. yes, i dont mind not taking cs.

Picking a support is not a must (I'm talking about actual game, not your high elo or metagame garbage). I could just pick Jax, Morde or Annie and faceroll People. But instead, i decided to use one of that 5 spots to pick a character that doesnt do Damage, i'm sacrificing the potential of that ' free player slot' to play a character that enhances my teammates performance.

I love playing supports, i love being a bro. saving peoples asses gives one of the most rewarding sensations that this game can give (most of the time i fail and even die with them)

Supports bring the team together, everyone likes them (if you are doing your job), and are the best at stopping inside fights between team mates. and their heals are not even that great for ****s sake. I cant believe you guys hit sona when her heal was the crappiest on the game, she almost didnt even have the "Saving power" you guys are talking about

Why do you attack the supports when is well known that most of the people are complaining about characters like Annie and Morde? Why do you always punch the wrong target?

Even more.. with this silly Metagame floating arround, supports are treated like garbage (Even in normal games they expect you to sit on the bush, dont take any cs and cv the map all the time),
they dont get any cs, thus, they dont get ap. So, Their heals are not as good as they should be. And with this changes they are going to be even worse.

And what angers me more is that you buff something really crappy or unrelated to the task of support.

Please, reconsider this changes. Thats all.

WeatheRay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

I'm seriously crying about this.

Can we atleast get bleed effects taken out? So our heals don't get +10 sec CD, -AP ratio and -%50 from ignite?

EggyLv999

08-15-2011

Darn. To think that I just bought soraka, then this.

Santaclawws

08-15-2011

And nidalee's is untouched! at 1.2! wohoo.
(hopefullyz)

yCoRrUpT

08-15-2011

Soraka wasn't even hit that hard people. You can't just look at nerfs as numbers. There's more to consider here. Yes, her heal scales less with AP. Guess what most Soraka's don't even build AP till the late game, and even then would rather be aurabots. Also the cooldown increase isn't too bad, you only really use blessing 1-2 times in a fight. With the new changes it's most likely you'll only use it once in a fight. Yeah that's tough but its necessary. They buffed the armor value by 45 at max level and added a second to it. We all know how dominant RDPS are late game, so this is a great change in my opinion to change the meta game up. Sure Soraka will be used less, but I doubt she'll be gone to complete abyss. She'll become less used, which is what the nerfs were intending anyways.

Phatss

08-15-2011

LoL 20 seconds are you for real. is her W now considered an ultimate or something.. Some of the balance decisions that are made are SOOOOOOOO bad. Ratio nerf or CD nerf not a massive nerf to both.. is she really considered that OP now?. Janna is going to be the only viable support and then the other team is denied a decent support as there is none, pending taric heal nerfs if they come.

If you want to push her into using Q instead of being a healbot maybe increase its range so you dont have to go stand next to an enemy champ with gap closers being so plentiful she is gonna be free food for almost any champion.

JundRaptor

08-15-2011

Do you not understand how healers work? If you can't match or outheal the damage done to your teammates then you are only delaying their death

That means you are dead weight, and bring next to nothing to your team

That's right, you're going to be worse than Twitch

kilikafinal

Recruiter

08-15-2011

nice seeing sustain getting nerfed. it was ridiculous farming for 20 minutes at bot lane
ap supports are much better now

Decrous

08-15-2011

She is getting hit harder than eve got hit.