Sustain Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorMcPain

08-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchTheTime View Post
they aren't done....just watch janna going to get hit hard too
Proof that this community doesn't understand **** about this game.

Sniklfrites

08-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorMcPain View Post
Proof that this community doesn't understand **** about this game.
This change will bring back old metas which people hated

TheSecretAccount

08-15-2011

Another ruined thing. Good job

Smurfboyhehe

08-15-2011

Really really really dislike the MASSIVE nerf to Sona. Ridiculous.

Why are we reducing the already HORRIBLE AP ratio? ****ing dumb.

You don't give Sona anything else to compensate? Don't improve her ****ting Q or E?

Also Soraka is going to suck and any change to her Q is pointless if you don't buff the range.

Jason Only

08-15-2011

I'll hold my judgment until I play the new Support champs. My gut feeling, however, is that this will cause True Support champs to simply disappear, because having more damage will ALWAYS trump support.

This is specially true nowadays, when everyone and their dog has a self-buff to rely on.

What would a Soraka do in games, now? Pop one heal, and then they become simply bad mages. Sona at least has the saving grace of having the auras, Soraka's pitiful passive won't cut it, anymore.

Beefy champs and powerful nukers will rule the land.

michelada

08-15-2011

WTF, sonas heal its already weak , reducing her ap ratio and heal base will **** her reallly hard , sona will just be a stun bot , and with this nerf whats the point of building AP on her?, a mage that cant build AP items, SOUNDS SO STUPID!!!!!

WeatheRay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

I fear I won't be playing support much anymore.
I'm fine with the heal nerfs, w/e. It's the fact that I don't get my double mana that truely upsets me. I suppose I'll have to see this in action before I quit her, but I don't like where this is going.
Also there her heal buff should grant some MR aswell. If I only get 1 heal and my ult in a fight, I want it to actually do something.

As far as that goes, can you do something about the bleed effect? I would hate to waste my 20 second heal with reduced ration on someone that only gets half the health I give them.

I doubt this gets read, and I doubt more that it matters.

Lord Tolkien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Shields are entirely different from heals in that shields are temporary (whereas heals are not: the HP you gain stays with you). Shields can thus mitigate, but not sustain, whereas heals don't really mitigate (you're HP is still going to tank, even though it'll be brought back up), but most certainly do sustain. If I give you the choice between a skill that gives a 500 HP shield or a 500 HP heal on the same CD, which would you pick? The answer is quite obvious.

Arizel

08-15-2011

I am curious Shurelia, but, instead of buffing Soraka's armor and nerfing the heal per second hard by reducing AP ratio and increasing CD by 100 percent, why don't you have the heal the X amt over Y seconds? That way it reduces her super burst heals but allows her to keep the subject alive through something like an ignite?

As for Sona's Heal Nerf, I don't think the increase in defensive stats to herself and the heal target is enough. Perhaps the lack of good sustain can allow her to have more damage?

Houraisan Kaguya

08-15-2011

So Sona gets less heal, but 40 Armour and MR. ...Ok... hope this works.