Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sustain Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dogmai781

08-15-2011

Sona just got devastated.

ragingscythe

Recruiter

08-15-2011

I feel the Astral Blessing changes just really weaken Soraka overall, while not really making the heals more clutch. At such a huge cooldown and heal cost the range and armor buff increases are really small by comparison.

But it's hard to say if that's how it will be in-game... and I guess Starcall was definitely hurting in effectiveness so those changes are good.

Hard for me to comment on the Sona change as I don't play her, but it seems like that spell is now much less effective overall as well.

daBigLOL

08-15-2011

Now revert the changes to Kayle <3

Smikro

08-15-2011

Wow, significant changes. I don't know yet if it will work as intended, but is good to know that someone from Riot is concerned with this. =D

The Stormchaser

08-15-2011

Taric heal no nerf? Hmm

Zelphy

08-15-2011

Sounds interesting so far, but why nerf double mana on self-cast infuse? It almost seems like a whole new effect should be in order for casting on allies and yourself...it will feel even more underwhelming now.

Quote:
Malak al Maut:
I see you're trying to increase incentives to be aggressive on Soraka and make her heal more clutch.

I like this direction...but infuse won't seem agressive, just clutch like astral blessing...so she runs in with her measly range on starcall and slow moving autoattacks? Bleh, that will feel unsatisfying.

I suggest a Soraka remake, she's one of the oldest champions, and she currently isn't that interesting to play, not to mention when these changes come into the game.

NarGie

08-15-2011

R.I.P Sona, it was nice owning you with all the skins that were recently on sale.

Chtiduj

08-15-2011

Go ahead and **** on all the decent support champs. Thanks =\

Lgv

Recruiter

08-15-2011

This is terrible.

let's increase the cooldown by 10 seconds, and reduce the AP ratio by half to compensate!

owait

Bunnikula

08-15-2011

I feel okayish about everything you did with soraka, all of them seemed give and take.
except for her ult.
That was all take.
You could reduce cd, but eh I don't like the sound of it...
Hey - Grants movespeed or attack speed or dodge or something. would be cool. help if someone's running, and at least I don't feel like it's being completely hammered.

EDIT: Mana was reduced, but honestly that doesn't mean much to me, with her mana return and it's cd.... (Even if the mana return doesn't do double anymore it's still enough)