Freezing and lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McShane the 1st

08-30-2011

yeah i have a 2.8 6 core AMD gig of graphics and 4 gig ram no reason for this to be happening, i mean lol seems to run better on my old ****ty laptop.... graphics turned down then obvioulsy, but i tried that on my new PC and made no difference, still freezes once or twice a game for 10 secs with a 60% death rate haaha

McShane the 1st

09-06-2011

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugler

09-07-2011

so this started happening to me a day or two ago

my isp says they are working on repairing it in my area but they always say that when i call them -.-

McShane the 1st

09-09-2011

bump

Noikat

09-09-2011

bamp, same here

Mang0s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2011

bump same for me as well. unplayable right now

ZeroExodus

09-10-2011

Packet loss

USA USA USA USA

09-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dndd View Post
Yep, I've just started experiencing this last patch, but I have a very good feeling its client-based, not my connection. Though it happens to me very frequently. It's going to a point where I can't even play anymore. Either one of two things happen:

1. I right-click for my champion to move somewhere or to use an ability, and either they won't receive the command at all or move anywhere from 2 to 15 seconds later. This is made even more frustrating not knowing if they've gotten the command until they actually move.

2. I'll command an action like movement and they will, but they won't stop the action.

This is beyond annoying and by far the worst bug I've encountered. Needs to be addressed immediately.
Same.