Freezing and lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P S Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

08-20-2011

I don't know if I'm having the same issue, but every now and then, either a couple times in one game, or once in every couple games, my champion will just stop listening to my commands. I can see everything else that's going on, but i can't interact.

The champion just ignores any new commands, and any chat is tabled until it catches up.

Many times I get stuck and I'm just watching people beat on my helpless champion.

Dndd

08-20-2011

Yep, I've just started experiencing this last patch, but I have a very good feeling its client-based, not my connection. Though it happens to me very frequently. It's going to a point where I can't even play anymore. Either one of two things happen:

1. I right-click for my champion to move somewhere or to use an ability, and either they won't receive the command at all or move anywhere from 2 to 15 seconds later. This is made even more frustrating not knowing if they've gotten the command until they actually move.

2. I'll command an action like movement and they will, but they won't stop the action.

This is beyond annoying and by far the worst bug I've encountered. Needs to be addressed immediately.

rosslyn568

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

I just walked helplessly across my lane and into their turret

sigh, this game is unplayable atm

McShane the 1st

08-21-2011

word!

McShane the 1st

08-24-2011

bump

SpiffyMooge

08-24-2011

This started happening to me 2 weeks ago and it is getting worse. I lag and cant move and cast and talk but I can see the enemy killing me and everyone else typing and raging at me. This as got to stop. I am 90% sure it's not my internet problem seeing as how this never occurs when I'm playing as SC2 or other online mmo.

McShane the 1st

08-27-2011

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED, it is getting worse, i was so happy after this patch it stopped, but now it has come back in full force. i know as a fact it is when you hover your mouse over a tool tip or your passive. it used to last 10 secs and now it is going for 25 that is the time it takes to walk from spawn to the outer top turret without boots, that **** is bad!!

McShane the 1st

08-29-2011

Bump!

Gonnosuke Muso

08-29-2011

Bump! Same goes to me! It started with new patch i think. My champion can move... but evrything else is frozen. When it stops, evrything what happened in those ~ 10 seconds happends on my screen verrrry verrrrry fast and evrything is going to normal... until it happends again. Whats happenin? o.O it's not my provider for sure!

KittensGoToJail

08-29-2011

this exact same thing happens to me. it has gotten worse with the patches. i have two gtx 570's corei7 processor it has nothing to do with my computer or my connection. maybe an issue with 64bit windows? do any of you use 64bit windows 7? im not sure what it is but it pissed me off so much today that im going to stop playing for a while at least until its fixed if ever.