Freezing and lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnoffeX

08-15-2011

There's always at least 1 time in every match I play where my champion becomes completely unresponsive and/or freezes. Everything else going on in the game freezes/lags and I just lag like crazy for ~10 seconds straight. Next thing I know when the game goes back to normal, I'm dead. Really don't know how I'm expected to play this game. Just recently I was killed right in the beginning of the game because everything lagged for like 10 seconds and I couldn't do anything. Extremely frustrating...

McShane the 1st

08-15-2011

Bump

I have the exact same issue it is quite annoying

KakeW

08-15-2011

Would you guys have ATI cards ? I have the same problem, and it started around the time I switched my Nvidia for a (much stronger) ATI.

McShane the 1st

08-15-2011

I do have an ATI but so does my mate and he doesn't have the issue

Inquest the Mild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

bump same thing. made a thread about it

Songodog

08-15-2011

same here

McShane the 1st

08-15-2011

hopefully someone notices this, really sick of having to deal with a freeze every game, i have figured out its as you put your mouse over your passive or say the little pic that comes up as you use a pot which is why it sometimes doesnt happen for a while into the game.

McShane the 1st

08-17-2011

bump

McShane the 1st

08-20-2011

bump

MrAtlas

08-20-2011

bump this only started happening after the recent patches. Alot of friends are reporting the same problem. Riot needs to look into this nowwwww.

Can't count the number of times i died because of this. If the hero doesn't freeze, it doesn't stop taking the last action you've taken (such as moving forward and not stopping).