New Item: Noxian Death Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

BF Sword + Needlessly Large Rod + gold

Unique passive/active: blah blah

Good idea yeah?

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Joking? This would be godlike on anyone who scales off of AD and AP effectively; Jax and Akali come to mind at first, and then there are numerous others like Katarina, Irelia, Skarner...

Si11yPutty

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Joking? This would be godlike on anyone who scales off of AD and AP effectively; Jax and Akali come to mind at first, and then there are numerous others like Katarina, Irelia, Skarner...
Oh man at least 40 AD and 80 AP on an item that cost more than 3250. Lets say 50 AD 100 AP, still, compared to hextech pretty lame, and you're getting all up-in-arms cuz you read BFS+NLR.

JustMyBassCannon

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si11yPutty View Post
Oh man at least 40 AD and 80 AP on an item that cost more than 3250. Lets say 50 AD 100 AP, still, compared to hextech pretty lame, and you're getting all up-in-arms cuz you read BFS+NLR.
I wasn't getting "all up-in-arms" I was pretty much joking myself, they didn't name any specific stats or prices, didn't even think about giving it a name that had to do with it, told the forum to fill in the blanks and called it a good idea.

My idea of how it would go was bad enough that I had to post verbally against what I mentally created. That's how badass of an idea it was.

Thryale

08-16-2011

Ahem, hear at the league of legends forums, we prefer to use the language called english. It would be greatly appreciated if you were to use that in all of your posts so that others might be able to understand and comprehend what you post. Please do the forums favor and not post until you have fully grasped the subject matter at hand and are capable of displaying so. Have a good day.

--This Is An Automated Message, Please Do Not Respond To This Post.