Voice Chat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lagginwaggin

05-10-2010

Does anyone else want voice chat?

Voice chat was a huge flop when it came to wow, everyone was excited about it but a week later it was back to using vent.

Will the LoL voice chat have a mute on it so i dont have to listen to certain people?
Will it make my ping go up?

Personally lagginwaggin does not want voice chat however, lagginwaggin does not speak for the community so lagginwaggin is just curious if anyone else feels the way I do.

Virginia Woolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2010

I like voice chat, I like games to have a built in one too, that way even if I'm on vent with my buddies, I can use the in-game chat to talk to my team. It just makes team communication a lot easier, particularly in fights when you're using your keyboard for spells rather than messages.

Kriptini

05-14-2010

Voice Chat was a phenomenal success for Everquest 2.

It depends on who you get it from, I guess.

Mayonnaise Benz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-15-2010

i think LoL could use a feature like voice chat like a game like counterstrike because it is highly team oriented and also i know some people who dont use ventrilo because they think its hard to set up so voice chat would make it easy for players to cooperate better.

Spartaan

05-16-2010

WITH the ability to mute I'm fine with it.

lagginwaggin

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartaan View Post
WITH the ability to mute I'm fine with it.
i agree with that, something like a specific person muted or if i wanted the entire team muted. I guess i've just had bad experiences with WoW and voice chat, it was just a bad quality.

Hekkle

05-21-2010

As long as there is a mute option and good quality then i'm fine with it, that way every solo queue I play I won't have to invite random people on my vent just to have an intelligent match with people.

Syphion

12-10-2010

Good idea, so long as their a mute and it won't lag.
Maybe there should be an option to disable it for slow internet players